aTX's Tru WW Evo bolt on coilover build

aTX427

Looking good! And glad you figured out how to rotate most of your photos! ;)
...yeah, I am glad to have figured out how to load them in the first place. Dang you photobucket. I have been with them for at least 10 years and the blocked all my embedded pictures, so I cancelled my account. The Holy Cross pictures give it some perspective though.

Jeep looks great. Beautiful pictures in Colorado. Glad it performed well!
Lucked out. It did really well, but I cannot imagine what would have happened had my track bar sheared off by myself on Holy Cross. I am going to beef up everything before Moab.

Great photos! I had a great time there last weekend! It is looking amazing this year!
Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Did you take the far right line out of French Creek? I followed a buggy up it. Of the three possible lines, it was the last one I would have taken by myself. He bounced a couple times and parked to help spot me and we were up before they had a chance to unbuckle. Should have seen the look on their faces. I don't think they expected a full bodied JKU to crawl right up the A-line.

Last edited:

aTX427

I had a vision this morning and my wheels and tires are officially for sale. I am ordering a Hard Core Pro Rock 60/60 Axle Set with the full floater rear and SST Pro 40's in time for Moab. :rock:

aTX427

Sticking with the standard arms for now. I may go DTD, so I don't want to install the standard long arms. I'm not crazy about the rear lower mounts and ORE did not recommend the high clearance arms, so I going to hold on that for now.

gmb425

Sticking with the standard arms for now. I may go DTD, so I don't want to install the standard long arms. I'm not crazy about the rear lower mounts and ORE did not recommend the high clearance arms, so I going to hold on that for now.

I would really like to hear how 40s on a Enforcer Stage III would wheel. I have always wanted to know ... if you stay under 4 inches of lift on 40s, how the a JKU would wheel with short arms. Thank for the reply 🤙🏻

GRBG TRK http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?38800-Garbage-Truck-(GRBG-TRK)

aTX427

Discount Tire Direct is awesome!!! I have a set of 40x13.5/17 Copper Discover SST Pro's with ATX Chamber Pro II wheels on the way. Next PR60/60's.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

aTX427

Thanks guys. It moved a little faster than expected, but I'm planning on calling Dynatrac tomorrow to discuss their Hardcore 60/60 package for JK. Are you aware of any compatibility issues there with what I have going on?

Last edited:

aTX427

Ok, big gulp...just ordered the JK Hardcore PR60/60. Now the wait begins. What is everyone doing for rear driveshaft's - 1410 or 1350 and if 1410, should I have Adams upgrade my front to 1410 as well?

Last edited:

WJCO

Meme King
Ok, big gulp...just ordered the JK Hardcore PR60/60. Now the wait begins. What is everyone doing for rear axles - 1410 or 1350 and if 1410, should I have Adams upgrade my front to 1410 as well?

Congrats on the new axles.

Top Bottom