Arizona Jeeps

finger3

I lived in Peoria for a while a few years ago and I work in Tolleson also lol :standing wave:

Sent from my GS4 using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Small world lol. Used to live in Avondale..... work was sooo much closer then:standing wave:

BadApple

My Jeep is in Surprise with my wife behind the wheel about once a month (look out she doesnt like to slow down) Im currently in South Korea.

Wittmann, (Cave Creek of the West Valley):cheesy:

Nice Rig, RDE2ROK, :thumb: saw it at the 'Cutting Edge 4x4' open house/ M&G on Saturday. Didn't meet you but maybe next time... hope to see you around. I'm in north Scottsdale (South Cave Creek) :yup:

RDE2ROK

Nice Rig, RDE2ROK, :thumb: saw it at the 'Cutting Edge 4x4' open house/ M&G on Saturday. Didn't meet you but maybe next time... hope to see you around. I'm in north Scottsdale (South Cave Creek) :yup:

Thanks Desert Rose, I don't know how I missed you, but maybe next time.:thumb: it was pretty cool to see RESQ1 up close, that is one cool rig!:shock:

bman198

Tempe here! Student at ASU. Will be back at the end of August and with some new upgrades hopefully 👍

BIGTARS

Peoria here.

2013 Rubicon Unlimited
Rock Krawler 5.5 Mid Arm
Fox Res. Shocks
Bilstein Dual Steering Stabilizers
20x12 Fuel Throttle Wheels
38x15.5x20 Mickey Thompson MTZ
Smitty SRC side Armor, Poison Spyder fender flares & knuckles offroad rear bumper both on the way!
J.E. Reel Driveshaft's, Synergy C gussets, 5:13 gears, Artec Truss's
J.W. Speaker Headlights
Vision Rock Lights
Tuffy concealed storage drawer,4 Steel bolt in Poly Grab Handles, Smitty Cargo holder, 4 Roto Pax 2 gallon cans with Knuckles off road mounting plate

BadApple

Peoria here.

2013 Rubicon Unlimited
Rock Krawler 5.5 Mid Arm
Fox Res. Shocks
Smitty SRC side Armor, Poison Spyder fender flares & knuckles offroad rear bumper both on the way!
J.W. Speaker Headlights
Vision Rock Lights
Tuffy concealed storage drawer,4 Steel bolt in Poly Grab Handles, Smitty Cargo holder, 4 Roto Pax 2 gallon cans with Knuckles off road mounting plate

Nice looking rig!! Like to see some better pics.

BIGTARS

Nice looking rig!! Like to see some better pics.

Thanks, man. Here's a pic of my rig if it's ok to post on this thread...
vepepe3u.jpg
e3e9yqen.jpg

2013 Rubicon Unlimited
Rock Krawler 5.5 Mid Arm
Fox Res. Shocks
J.W. Speaker Headlights
Vision Rock Lights

Thanks, man. Here's a pic of my rig if it's ok to post on this thread...
vepepe3u.jpg
e3e9yqen.jpg

2013 Rubicon Unlimited
Rock Krawler 5.5 Mid Arm
Fox Res. Shocks
J.W. Speaker Headlights
Vision Rock Lights

Nice rig BIGTARS, Welcome to WayaLife ! With this many WayaLifers in AZ, we need to do a M & G and or trail run together someday... maybe went it cools off a little !!

Top Bottom