Arizona Jeeps

iflyhi22002

Will be Scottsdale in 3 weeks... Basically March 1st. Moving from KC for job transfer..

Sent from my HTC One using WAYALIFE mobile app

highoctane

Caught the Bug
Prescott Valley here. However I am currently without a JK and reside in Kabul, Afghanistan 270 days out of the year.

utiadam

LOSER
I graduated WyoTech as an EagleTech in '11...then went oilfield. Congrats on pushing forward and accomplishing that!

Thanks! what made you decide to switch careers? I know right around the time I graduated it was pretty hard for the auto industry. I was pretty lucky to get a job with a dealer at the time. I did the Mercedes Benz ELITE program after UTI and out of 16 students in that class I think Im one of 3 or 4 that still work for Mercedes. I actually planned on working for BMW but Ive been happy with my choice. Flat rate has its ups and downs but the last few years have been pretty good for me and allowed me to buy lots of toys.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

Thanks! what made you decide to switch careers? I know right around the time I graduated it was pretty hard for the auto industry. I was pretty lucky to get a job with a dealer at the time. I did the Mercedes Benz ELITE program after UTI and out of 16 students in that class I think Im one of 3 or 4 that still work for Mercedes. I actually planned on working for BMW but Ive been happy with my choice. Flat rate has its ups and downs but the last few years have been pretty good for me and allowed me to buy lots of toys.

Pm sent sorry to barge in from California! Hehe

Rivertoys

I have a place in Mohave Valley Az, and will keep the Jeep there for a few months now and then. It was just there from October to New Years. I run the trails along the Colorado river, as well as some of the small dunes in that area. Back way to Oatman is on my list, as well as some of the mountain trails south of Kingman. Starting about now though, I'll be boating on the river instead....

Top Bottom