AOAA Guided tour March29th

Can't wait! We have a few trips planned this year and although I love going with small groups I also enjoy taking part in events! This is a smaller event which is nice!

Ok Room is booked at the Comfort Inn. This will be the easiest place. Its a 40 minute drive from the AOAA to the Comfort Inn and , as soom may know, a 12 minute drive to Rausch.

Comfort Inn
433 Suedberg Rd
Pine Grove, PA
570-345-8031

Also, I'll have times posted soon for the morning of the 29th. I think the easiest thing to do will be to meet at Dunkin Donuts which is 10 minutes from the trail head. We can charge up and hit the woods.

Dunkin Donuts
200 West Sunbury St
Shamokin, PA
570-648-0387 - in case you want to call them Lol

you can add me plus one to the going list. we're gonna head over Friday night and stay at the comfort inn. possibly Saturday night too but not certain yet. can't wait to check out the new park! thanks

this might be a good trip too. now to decide what trip to go on...this or rc the 15th. so whats the deal behind no trail rigs? ive been to aaoa and when I was there guys had truggies and all sorts of stuff. atvs were also there. my "trail" rig is registered but not insured and I will be trailering it. any further info on this topic with aaoa for this trip and future trips?

this might be a good trip too. now to decide what trip to go on...this or rc the 15th. so whats the deal behind no trail rigs? ive been to aaoa and when I was there guys had truggies and all sorts of stuff. atvs were also there. my "trail" rig is registered but not insured and I will be trailering it. any further info on this topic with aaoa for this trip and future trips?

The reason for the "trail rig" rule is that most runs are sponsored by a club that carries with it recreational insurance. On this run we do not. So I would need all vehicles involved to be registered and insured. The ATV park will be opening in the spring too.

No worries. As I understand it once the park officially opens in the spring anything goes. We're getting a private preview before normal business starts. That's the reason for the restriction.

My buddy is also in with his JKR on 35s but just for saturday... he's definite, just need to see how many passengers he is going to have.

Do they have trailer parking if you wanted to trail a full street legal register and insured rig in?
My brother will be trailing his up from NC

I don't see a problem with that as long as the vehicle is like you said, reg'd and insured.
Looking forward to meeting you guys.

Is there any kind of group rate news yet for the Comfort Inn? We're still thinkin bout camping but dont wanna miss out on any fun times haha :beer:

Is there any kind of group rate news yet for the Comfort Inn? We're still thinkin bout camping but dont wanna miss out on any fun times haha :beer:

The comfort inn has a "rousch" price of $65 a night plus tax. Its a good deal. I remember paying that much for a cabin.

We were thinkin tent campin! but if everyone is gonna be at the hotel we may have to nix so were not left out haha

Top Bottom