AOAA Guided tour March29th

put me and my daughter in the maybe column... we'd be down for camping as long as it's not snowing/pouring... cold isn't an issue for us. My buddy may also be in. Sunday Rausch sounds awesome, although probably just until 2pm because she's got school the next day.

The AOAA trip.... I'm still running completely stock till the spring when the goodies go on.

Any part of it of it doable stock?? I've been told I might get the weekend off now.

Thanks

Patrick

Sent from my Z10 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I always camp at rausch.. it's not the best camping out there but i like being able to leave my gear there during the day so it's not rattling around in the back of the jeep.

List updated. I am sending out pm's to those on the "going" list about swag made specifically for this event.

Patrick, I'm sure a stock JK will be fine. They are plenty capable and bypasses are available.

Twin grove KOA is an option. I'll call them Monday to see if cabins are available and open.
It's close to Rausch.

List updated. I am sending out pm's to those on the "going" list about swag made specifically for this event.

Patrick, I'm sure a stock JK will be fine. They are plenty capable and bypasses are available.

Sweet thanks

I should know this week

Sent from my Z10 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm gonna do some mapquest research tomorrow. I'm pretty sure AOAA and Rausch are about half an hour from each other.

I'm gonna do some mapquest research tomorrow. I'm pretty sure AOAA and Rausch are about half an hour from each other.

Thats what my husband said too...I know the comfort Inn in Pine Grove is where everyone stayed before! (reasonable priced, clean and free coffee!) The KOA's can often cost more than hotels :shock:

We are kind of hoping to hang with everyone afterwards too like before! :D :D

I should be able to confirm and get into the "going column" I'm down for AOAA Saturday and Rausch for at least a half day on Sunday.

JKU on 35s, 2.5" lift, winch, open/open

very psyched to get the chance to wheel here.. i'm surprised that this isn't filled already

Thats what i was thinking too, but wanted to make sure because at this age they are ½ people! lol

i dont think it matters if they are 20lbs or 200.. passengers are passengers. I'm leaving my wife to care for my youngest because she's only 17 months and kind of an asshole. Don't get me wrong.. I love her and all, but not one to sit in the jeep all day and not complain. My oldest loves the woods, mud, dirt, rocks and wheeling as long as the jeep isn't vertical.

Top Bottom