Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailraider

Didn't the German government try something like this once before?

technically it was the opposite of this, you got a star to not travel. they learned from history . don't mark the ones you are eliminating.

jeeeep

Hooked
Didn't the German government try something like this once before?

Hitler's erection broke thru 6 feet of dirt on this announcement

FFPulley77

Hooked
So I don’t consider myself very political. I grew up with a dad that was an elected official and was kind of turned off by the whole thing. But when I see shit like this, I just have to wonder what the hell people were thinking when they voted for this dumbass, and what are they thinking now that they had him for a few months…

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
So I don’t consider myself very political. I grew up with a dad that was an elected official and was kind of turned off by the whole thing. But when I see shit like this, I just have to wonder what the hell people were thinking when they voted for this dumbass, and what are they thinking now that they had him for a few months…
I’m sure a lot of that is taken out of context for an agenda.

FFPulley77

Hooked
I’m sure a lot of that is taken out of context for an agenda.
Totally agree that it’s edited for an agenda, both sides do it and it’s getting more and more extreme. That’s part of the reason why I feel the way I feel about the current political situation in our country. However, I do feel it’s a bit concerning that our President seems like he can’t ever remember major parts of speeches and important numbers, statistics, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom