Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elroy231

These fucking communists don't know when to quit do they? Hopefully there's enough Congress members with balls left to put a stop to it. One would think that text messages would be protected under the first amendment.
Would not surprise me if people volunteer there phone numbers. Im sure this bullshit will get more support than it deserves. I truly hope, as you do, that some people that can, will end discussions of that.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
These fucking communists don't know when to quit do they? Hopefully there's enough Congress members with balls left to put a stop to it. One would think that text messages would be protected under the first amendment.
As a technical matter, I’m not sure the First Amendment applies to your use of a private company’s text/data servers any more than it applies to your use of this privately owned forum. In other words, it doesn’t apply at all. So, if it is the private company doing the “fact checking”, I don’t think there is much you could do about it.

(I do think that certain privacy rights apply though.)

WJCO

Meme King
As a technical matter, I’m not sure the First Amendment applies to your use of a private company’s text/data servers any more than it applies to your use of this privately owned forum. In other words, it doesn’t apply at all. So, if it is the private company doing the “fact checking”, I don’t think there is much you could do about it.

(I do think that certain privacy rights apply though.)
I'm 100% with you on how the private companies use the data. However, if indeed the White House is working 'with' the private companies, I would think it infringes on free speech and government should have zero involvement.

WJCO

Meme King
Poor white people...I could post a different picture of a black man, woman or child hanging from a tree or being sold on an auction block in chains every single day on this thread...for a year
Sure you could. Thank God as a majority in this culture, we've denounced that type of treatment of another race and don't have to live with white guilt. Of course the media hasn't.

I'm told I was born more privileged than Lebron James, Colin Kaepernick, and Oprah Winfrey, but I still haven't seen the checks in my mailbox for it.

Brute

Hooked
Sure you could. Thank God as a majority in this culture, we've denounced that type of treatment of another race and don't have to live with white guilt. Of course the media hasn't.

I'm told I was born more privileged than Lebron James, Colin Kaepernick, and Oprah Winfrey, but I still haven't seen the checks in my mailbox for it.
Do you really want to go here brah?...

WJCO

Meme King
Do you really want to go here brah?...
I think you know exactly what I'm saying. I'm not going to take guilt upon myself for something I had no control of just because I was born with a certain skin color. I was raised to never treat someone differently just because of their skin color. We live in a time and place now where people can work hard and be successful based on their own motivation regardless of their skin color. And MOST people nowadays are not racist. I'll leave it at that.

Brute

Hooked
I think you know exactly what I'm saying. I'm not going to take guilt upon myself for something I had no control of just because I was born with a certain skin color. I was raised to never treat someone differently just because of their skin color. We live in a time and place now where people can work hard and be successful based on their own motivation regardless of their skin color. And MOST people nowadays are not racist. I'll leave it at that.
My comment was specifically in reference to your pic and caption as if white privilege doesn't exist. I have several black friends that Tell me otherwise...their everyday experience today, not just historically, is far different from yours...or mine. Ask your black friends what they experience in their everyday life...I’d like to hear that...

Brute

Hooked
I see a lot more people with masks on in the photo you posted than in the video. And I also hadn’t heard of any covid outbreaks from that protest.
I could post a few more where there are far fewer masks...but your absolutely right...the only major outbreak were felony indictments...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom