Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - here’s a hater I got on our IG post showing us having a good time.

Adjustments.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone self quarantined?

Honestly, what kind of fucked up asshole does one have to be to steal and then strangle a puppy to death.

Adjustments.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
Honestly, what kind of fucked up asshole does one have to be to steal and then strangle a puppy to death.

These fuckers are showing the rest of the country what they truly are - reprehensible worthless vile scum.

The worst part of the Antifa crowd is that is seems the majority of these fuckers are fucked up over-privileged white kids from the suburbs. The dick head 20 yr old white kid from Pittsburgh that started the unrest by torching the police car was ID'd and ended up turning himself in. The coward turned himself in while accompanied by both of his parents. :rolleyes2: Big man, huh?

Jsouder53

Hooked
I dined in at a breakfast place for the first time in a long time this morning, it was right down the road from my house. Only thing different was they had a few tables in the corner. They had regular silverware, condiments, and menus. It was nice [emoji106]

jesse3638

Hooked
2 weeks ago I had a coworker test positive for Covid-19. He was probably the most cautious of anyone here too. He actually caught it from his grandfather who unfortunately lost his battle with it. Its been 14 days now and I did not get sick despite being in close contact with him for 48 hours before he was tested. He is back to work today and his explanation of it was that he just thought it was a cold. No fever, no cough, some chest congestion, loss of taste, and minor body aches for 2 days. A few days after finding out he had it my wife became sick for a couple days, fever, cough and feeling run down. My oldest step son also fell ill for a couple days with nausea and a cough. Not sure if they had Covid-19, but I'd say it's possible considering I was exposed. Yes it can cause complications with those who have a compromised immune system, just as the annual flu, but all in all it does not appear to be that bad.

Figured I'd leave this here. a3c72b24-72ce-44ee-aa6a-a42620b470e6.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

jdofmemi

2 weeks ago I had a coworker test positive for Covid-19. He was probably the most cautious of anyone here too. He actually caught it from his grandfather who unfortunately lost his battle with it. Its been 14 days now and I did not get sick despite being in close contact with him for 48 hours before he was tested. He is back to work today and his explanation of it was that he just thought it was a cold. No fever, no cough, some chest congestion, loss of taste, and minor body aches for 2 days. A few days after finding out he had it my wife became sick for a couple days, fever, cough and feeling run down. My oldest step son also fell ill for a couple days with nausea and a cough. Not sure if they had Covid-19, but I'd say it's possible considering I was exposed. Yes it can cause complications with those who have a compromised immune system, just as the annual flu, but all in all it does not appear to be that bad.

Figured I'd leave this here. View attachment 348484

Oh My God, I was near you recently. 😱

Now I'm going to fall I'll and die!🥵

Or just have some sniffles and keep chugging along. 😉

Seriously though, have you noticed that it is the under 30 crowd that is in a panic over this, while most of the older people are just going about their business, or trying to at least.

They don't seem to get that they are the least likely to be affected, while being the most afraid.

It seems to me that the "education" system is programming the students to just do as they are told without questioning why. It makes it easier to get them to go along with BS like this.

On a semi related note, one of these in the under 30 crowd threatened to call the police on me if I didn't stay away. I had no intention of getting closer, but the level of panic when they thought I might was hilarious. I wish I would have thought to set my phone to record prior to that interaction.

jesse3638

Hooked
Oh My God, I was near you recently. [emoji33]

Now I'm going to fall I'll and die![emoji3062]

Or just have some sniffles and keep chugging along. [emoji6]

Seriously though, have you noticed that it is the under 30 crowd that is in a panic over this, while most of the older people are just going about their business, or trying to at least.

They don't seem to get that they are the least likely to be affected, while being the most afraid.

It seems to me that the "education" system is programming the students to just do as they are told without questioning why. It makes it easier to get them to go along with BS like this.

On a semi related note, one of these in the under 30 crowd threatened to call the police on me if I didn't stay away. I had no intention of getting closer, but the level of panic when they thought I might was hilarious. I wish I would have thought to set my phone to record prior to that interaction.
Sorry about thay Jerry I hadn't found out yet.. Yeah, this guy is in his mid 20's. I had a run in with a big bear local yesterday who was giving our kids an earful because she thought they weren't going to clean up after our dog. I just forgot the bags in the car and was going back to get them. She commented on all the people out not wearing masks. Mind you she was riding a bike with a mask which I can't imagine was very fun.

jdofmemi

Sorry about thay Jerry I hadn't found out yet.. Yeah, this guy is in his mid 20's. I had a run in with a big bear local yesterday who was giving our kids an earful because she thought they weren't going to clean up after our dog. I just forgot the bags in the car and was going back to get them. She commented on all the people out not wearing masks. Mind you she was riding a bike with a mask which I can't imagine was very fun.

No apology necessary.

I figure that when it's my time, it's my time. I have little control over it.

Whatever takes me out will be unavoidable. I choose to live my life every day, and what happens happens.

BaddestCross

Don't you know? They're protecting us because we're too stupid to realize how much danger we're in. [emoji849]

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom