Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
all my client offices just went to work from home, self quarantine.

I work from home and am in self quarantine all the time, probably a good thing now...

This was one of the two Krogers, within 1.5 miles of my house. They had just got a delivery, so I’m sure they were putting stuff out as fast as possible. The strange thing was the aisle with oil and spices. It was bare, too.

Attachments

• 539D69DA-FF8D-4EB1-BE79-0446BF90261A.jpg
    539D69DA-FF8D-4EB1-BE79-0446BF90261A.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 121
I will say when I comes to the media, most stations (with a few exceptions I’m sure) are only providing updates from the gov’t or CDC, WHO, etc. They’re literally just doing their basic jobs at that point and giving us updates. Hell on ABC the other night they actually said to not panic and that this probably won’t give you any more than minor symptoms if you’re not over 60. They literally said “do what you would have done 5 months ago if you felt sick. If you wouldn’t have panic and/or gone to the hospital 5 months ago, then don’t now.”
So it’s really not fair to blame the media for this.
Now social media and govt, that’s a different story

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Meanwhile in Wisconsin...

We might not have TP and now stupid motherfuckers are buying all the bread. Not sure what they plan on doing with it, maybe use it as ass wipe.

But the bars are open and Crown Royal is a great way to start the day.

Happy Sunday Funday!

IMG_2202.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Got in when they opened. Had to wait in a long line. On the way in we were told toilet paper was already empty. We had what we needed in 20 minutes. This was the registers then. Couldn't fit all the people in the camera view.

KIMG0170.jpg

I went last night to the grocery store. Only went in for a single head of cabbage. The entire store was total mess. Empty aisles and hardly any meat. Tons of corned beef left though [emoji106]

I went last night to the grocery store. Only went in for a single head of cabbage. The entire store was total mess. Empty aisles and hardly any meat. Tons of corned beef left though [emoji106]

I noticed that at mine. Does nobody like corned beef or is St. Patty’s day cancelled because of the virus? Lol

I noticed that at mine. Does nobody like corned beef or is St. Patty’s day cancelled because of the virus? Lol

Just got back from the Whole Foods in Henderson...not much in the way of fresh produce...no chicken, no pork, but plenty of beef...including corned beef; but no cabbage, carrots, onions or potatoes...so what the point of making corned beef?

Just got back from the Whole Foods in Henderson...not much in the way of fresh produce...no chicken, no pork, but plenty of beef...including corned beef; but no cabbage, carrots, onions or potatoes...so what the point of making corned beef?

That’s a bummer.
We chopped up the head of cabbage we had for a salad the other day. We have everything else. I might brave the drama and go on a cabbage hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom