Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
LOL - what a hoot!! :cheesy:

So, I don't actually need any but I went to the grocery store today and just to see if all the hubub is true, I went to the the TP isle and this is what I saw.

20200313175201-e3ac7223-me.jpg

People are frickin crazy!! :crazyeyes:

Insanity!!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
I thought Waco would be calm about TP, apparently not. This was last night in the TP and paper towel aisle
IMG_2934.jpg

nmwranglerx

Caught the Bug
Costco.com still has TP. Their disclaimer states that due to high demand you may not get it in the usual 2 days. I'll pay the extra $5 to have it shipped if I run out so I dont have to deal the the stupidness of the store.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dude, that sounds great. I went to 3 stores today and not a single roll of TP. People had their carts full of so much stuff, like it was the apocalypse. Meat aisle was nearly wiped out, very little canned goods. This is retarded. People need to chill the fuck out. I haven’t seen this kind of panic since hurricane Andrew.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

PokerStogey

How do they actually know that the Coronavirus has not already been in the US for many months? Think how many people had flu like symptoms in the last four or five months but didn’t test positive for Influenza or didn’t even go to the doctor. It is entirely possible that those were Coronavirus cases and the people survived just fine.

Close friend of mine posted his tub of Clorox wipes purchased in December on IG and it has Coronavirus listed on the back...

PokerStogey

...and on an old pack of Kirkland wipes of ours (best by 2018 date) IMG_8920.jpg IMG_8920.jpg IMG_8920.jpg
...seems to me it's been here for awhile

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
How do they actually know that the Coronavirus has not already been in the US for many months? Think how many people had flu like symptoms in the last four or five months but didn’t test positive for Influenza or didn’t even go to the doctor. It is entirely possible that those were Coronavirus cases and the people survived just fine.

They don’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL - what a hoot!! :cheesy:

So, I don't actually need any but I went to the grocery store today and just to see if all the hubub is true, I went to the the TP isle and this is what I saw.

20200313175201-e3ac7223-me.jpg

People are frickin crazy!! :crazyeyes:

Do you not need it because you don’t poo or do you use your hand?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I went to the store today to get supplies in case I need to stay home for a couple weeks. Should be good.

IMG_9457.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom