Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re a bit more concise than I am, but yup [emoji106]

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Trump's tryin but it's like a pack of coyotes are constantly trying to pull him down.

Look, at times I'm not a giant fan of Trump. He can certainly be, ummm, let's call it boisterous. But damn, he turns out to be correct on a lot of stuff that the press is loath to give him credit for.
He's been right on China all along though. I hope when this shit all settles down there's a worldwide push to pull away from Chinese made goods and he whacks them with tariffs again.

Trump's tryin but it's like a pack of coyotes are constantly trying to pull him down.

Look, at times I'm not a giant fan of Trump. He can certainly be, ummm, let's call it boisterous. But damn, he turns out to be correct on a lot of stuff that the press is loath to give him credit for.
He's been right on China all along though. I hope when this shit all settles down there's a worldwide push to pull away from Chinese made goods and he whacks them with tariffs again.

You said it.

The MSM is in such a hurry to trash the messenger, that they don't even pay attention to the message being sent.

This current shit show is a prime example of what he has said since day 1, that we need to bring back the manufacturing so we are not relying on foreign countries, and China in particular, for our safety and security.

Seriously. CNN and affiliates are already starting the campaign. All hindsight and could have would have garbage. Also saw a Biden add this morning saying he would have done better facing the pandemic. Same people that called him racist for travel restrictions turn around and say he should have reacted sooner. Hypocrisy much? I cannot think of a single candidate regardless of political party that I would choose right now over Trump. I’m not saying I’m all about everything he does but really what are our choices right now? Throw out some names if anyone has them. I would like to challenge my own thinking. Who’s out there that we can in good conscience choose to be the next president other than Trump?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Seriously. CNN and affiliates are already starting the campaign. All hindsight and could have would have garbage. Also saw a Biden add this morning saying he would have done better facing the pandemic. Same people that called him racist for travel restrictions turn around and say he should have reacted sooner. Hypocrisy much? I cannot think of a single candidate regardless of political party that I would choose right now over Trump. I’m not saying I’m all about everything he does but really what are our choices right now? Throw out some names if anyone has them. I would like to challenge my own thinking. Who’s out there that we can in good conscience choose to be the next president other than Trump?

The Dems are smokin dope if they think Biden can win. The dude's an idiot. Funny, I followed a headline saying the Dems are trying to recruit Mark Cuban. I don't think he'd consider, even though he said he hasn't closed the door from ever running for President. I personally love the guy - he's a straight shooter but I don't know how he'd do on the campaign trail. But unless they can put up a personality that can deal with Trump, there's no way he doesn't win.

John Kasich...Republican governor of Ohio, who I voted for in the last election...by write in.

The Dems are smokin dope if they think Biden can win. The dude's an idiot. Funny, I followed a headline saying the Dems are trying to recruit Mark Cuban. I don't think he'd consider, even though he said he hasn't closed the door from ever running for President. I personally love the guy - he's a straight shooter but I don't know how he'd do on the campaign trail. But unless they can put up a personality that can deal with Trump, there's no way he doesn't win.

Trump barely beat Hillary by the skin of his teeth last time; and she was not popular with all Dems...in fact, many of Bernie's supporters stayed home and didn't vote at all...Biden is a lot more popular with Dems...but it remains to be seen if the far left will come out to vote again...

Is Biden an idiot?...yup. But so is Orange Man...pick your poison.

Anyone self quarantined?

John Kasich...Republican governor of Ohio, who I voted for in the last election...by write in.

Never heard of him...and that’s one of the problems. Thank you though. At least you have a name. The majority of people don’t know what you know. I believe there are better candidates out there. Unfortunately they are never really in the running because the media giants CNN FOX etc. are pushing their agendas and so the majority of people don’t get a true real picture of the candidates or the state of our country. It’s all perception. A good example is social media. Show me a social media account that is a truly raw unfiltered account of a person’s life and who they really are. You can’t. It is all a perception of who they want to be or who they think they are expected to be from the influence of others. Politicians are no different. So how do we begin to weed through the bullshit propaganda and perceptions that are being fed to us at the speed of the internet and social media? Wish I knew. Who has time to go through all that? I just want to go wheeling and escape all this madness!!! Aaahhhggg!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
I was really hoping to see him throw his name in the hat this year. Mainly to stay relevant and in the people’s mind for ‘24.

It would be the last thing the Republicans would want...any chance of splitting the vote would hurt Republicans taking the WH again...and there is a faction of Republicans who do not back Trump, and wish any other Republican would run...but you can't ignore the incumbent. Back in '92 Ross Perot ran as an Independent, which took votes away from H.W Bush (the incumbent), allowing another Clinton to win the election. They absolutely do not want a repeat of that...

My vote was a protest vote against Trump, but there was no way I could vote for Hillary...so in essence it helped Trump get elected.

Last edited:
It would be the last thing the Republicans would want...any chance of splitting the vote would hurt Republicans taking the WH again...and there is a faction of Republicans who do not back Trump, and wish any other Republican would run...but you can't ignore the incumbent.

My vote was a protest vote against Trump, but there was no way I could vote for Hillary...so in essence it helped Trump get elected.

Thank you for the help. thumb:

I did like Kasich (still do) and frankly was surprised he got beat out by Trump. Like I said, I'm not drinking all of the Trump kool-aid, but I'm glad he's president now. Someone needs to stand up to China and I don't think any of the other candidates out there will.

Sorry, been slackin with the memes.

Anyone know what happened yesterday? I missed it......

6 more.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom