Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ddays

Hooked
While getting gas yesterday I watched a retard driving a nice Buick Enclave (not a clapped out '80 Ranger pickup) stick his hands into the windshield washer bin full of shitty water, wash his hands, dunk again to rinse off and wiped his hands on his pants & coat sleeves. :shock: I was too busy picking my jaw back up to take a pic. He just looked at me & shrugged his shoulders. I'm sure he went off somewhere to touch lots of things :thumb:

Wash your paws folks

Andy5160

Hooked
Anyone self quarantined?

While getting gas yesterday I watched a retard driving a nice Buick Enclave (not a clapped out '80 Ranger pickup) stick his hands into the windshield washer bin full of shitty water, wash his hands, dunk again to rinse off and wiped his hands on his pants & coat sleeves. :shock: I was too busy picking my jaw back up to take a pic. He just looked at me & shrugged his shoulders. I'm sure he went off somewhere to touch lots of things :thumb:

Wash your paws folks
Exactly what he did washed them [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Andy5160

Hooked
He sure showed me!

Hows the warzone over there? You going out any?

Last week I worked from home and did not get out at all. Earlier today went to my local grocery store no line,shelves are full no traffic where I live everything seems normal, stores open pizza shop has a line as usual.
Wife is paranoid and I don’t really care so it is perfect combination.
On another hand they say only paranoid survive so I don’t know [emoji848]

Ddays

Hooked
Last week I worked from home and did not get out at all. Earlier today went to my local grocery store no line,shelves are full no traffic where I live everything seems normal, stores open pizza shop has a line as usual.
Wife is paranoid and I don’t really care so it is perfect combination.
On another hand they say only paranoid survive so I don’t know [emoji848]

Most of the counties surrounding Pittsburgh, including mine, are now under lockdown so other that food runs no one is supposed to be out now. I'm still working but don;t stop anywhere in between on the way to and from my office.

Andy5160

Hooked
Most of the counties surrounding Pittsburgh, including mine, are now under lockdown so other that food runs no one is supposed to be out now. I'm still working but don;t stop anywhere in between on the way to and from my office.

I am considered essential and can drive but people do what they want and don’t care much since nothing is being enforced really.
Seems like the only stops you make are for gas and hand sanitizing entertainment [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Three Officers I worked with just over the boarder in Ohio has it.

Two are very sick. Luckily the oldest one is doing fine so far.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Ddays

Hooked
Three Officers I worked with just over the boarder in Ohio has it.

Two are very sick. Luckily the oldest one is doing fine so far.

Sorry to hear that. My daughter in Leetonia has basically barricaded herself in til this shits over.

As a small plus gas was 1.48 a gallon in Unity yesterday.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Sorry to hear that. My daughter in Leetonia has basically barricaded herself in til this shits over.

As a small plus gas was 1.48 a gallon in Unity yesterday.

Well, my one Sgt lives in Leetonia, out in the sticks though.

Gas is 2.99 here [emoji854]

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Anyone self quarantined?

Think I’ll pass, but at least season 3 of Ozark is out now.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
2011 JK
2015 Grand Cherokee ecodiesel

Hell yes!! I'm 2 episodes down of season 3.

I've forgotten this series; I did watch season 1...something I can binge watch tonight...

Best show on Netflix! Knocked out 4 of them yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just finished season 3 🤯!

Favorite quote from Ozark: "she wants me to meet her mother".:crazyeyes:

I didn’t get this earlier today, but I laughed when I heard it and again when I remembered your post. Poor Wyatt!

Turbo21

I’m still working too. You know we have to keep mass transit running for the 3 crackheads a day that need to run and get their fix. I was in downtown Pittsburgh for about 12 hours working in the subway today. The psychos have the run of downtown right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom