Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like some kind of goddam bizzaro fucked up dream. A Republican president touting big government now trying to dictate to states and a Democrat governor throwing around the words civil war :crazyeyes:

No shit, however there was a Republican in office in the last Civil War.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

With all this crap going on, nothing really seems much different to me. My local grocery store has stayed stocked, haven’t seen crazy crowds, still a bunch of people at the park, been working every day, and traffic to work is still there... only big difference is the social distancing and sanitizing measures we are taking at work. I don’t go out much anyway, so not much has changed. I just stay a bit farther away from people and wash my hands more than I normally do, which is often.

I keep telling people it’s a great time to start an underground racing team.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Rumor has it several people are trying to make a run at the Cannonball record, since traffic and police presence are both way down.

View attachment 344311

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Good one.

I bet Bernie is thinking “holy shit it’s happening and I didn’t even have to win the election”

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

That would be funnier if it wasn't so true.

Rumor has it several people are trying to make a run at the Cannonball record, since traffic and police presence are both way down.

Good one.

That would be funnier if it wasn't so true.

Now would be the time for sure

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom