Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesse3638

Hooked
This is where I'm at. I couldn't care less about who chooses to take the vaccine but it's way too rushed and I'm sorry, but when the government forces it on people, I have questions. This whole thing is a bunch of bullshit in my opinion. When the government comes out 5 years from now because kids have 3 eyes and says 'my bad,' it's too late. You can't force chemical stabbings on people. It's just not cool.
This is all I'm saying. I'm not opposed to anything that can keep me safe, but when it's ramrodded through the potential for bad things is elevated. I had an issue with the chicken pox vaccine being required in my kids. It's just chicken pox and a right of passage...haha. Sure it can be bad for some or older people who haven't gotten them. They can get vaccinated to protect themselves. I mean before 1995 the average was <9300 hospitalizations and a 100 deaths a year from it. Now it's a requirement for school. Some things just don't add up or make a lot of sense. Sure the flu sucks but with up to a 34% affective rate what's the point of the flu shot. Yet it's pushed on us every year. Again if you have an immunodeficiency do what you can to protect and take care of yourself. That's what it's there for. I think George Carlin was onto something...😉.

kevman65

Hooked
What sucks for those of us not wanting to get these mystery medicines, is in certain work atmospheres it is or will be required to have full vaccination.
I work construction, hospitals are already requiring it around me. Schools are close behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom