Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is the "noose" found in Bubba Wallace's garage at the Talledega race that everyone turned into a total shitshow.

It's a goddam garage pull rope that's been there at least since last fall. Wouldn't you think a grownup would have seen this and said shut the fuck up - that's not a noose you dickhead :crazyeyes:

View attachment 349351

I’m sure there will be an uproar to change the garage pulls to something less offensive soon enough. [emoji849]

So this is the "noose" found in Bubba Wallace's garage at the Talledega race that everyone turned into a total shitshow.

It's a goddam garage pull rope that's been there at least since last fall. Wouldn't you think a grownup would have seen this and said shut the fuck up - that's not a noose you dickhead :crazyeyes:

Apparently not one person in Nascar was ever a Boy Scout or a sailor. Just because it’s a slip knot doesn’t make it a fucking noose!

Stop with the feelings bullshit and use your brains!
B1C429DF-EE7F-40EF-9928-670FB5E4617D-2238-0000014B68FB745F.jpg

I’m sure there will be an uproar to change the garage pulls to something less offensive soon enough. [emoji849]
Those red emergency T-handles will be offensive to Native American racers (I think thays wjat were referring to them as there days) due to the old racist term "red skin".

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sadly, I don't think Wallace even saw this "noose". From what I've read, someone else saw this and escalated it to the point that everyone looks like an ass now.

It's sad how the world is now a tinderbox just waiting for the next spark to start the newest wildfire......:naw:

Notice how Bubba never posted a pic of the “noose”. It was like he knew. Of course, people will only remember the headlines and not the facts.

Oh, and I just read that he’s now challenging the FBI. Saying now how he’s never seen a door pull like that before. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sadly, I don't think Wallace even saw this "noose". From what I've read, someone else saw this and escalated it to the point that everyone looks like an ass now.

It's sad how the world is now a tinderbox just waiting for the next spark to start the newest wildfire......:naw:

So just read that Wallace is standing behind the noose story and not budging. So fuck all of them I guess. Can't fix stupid :idontknow:

Edit - LOL - you must have posted that ^^ while I was typing

So just read that Wallace is standing behind the noose story and not budging. So fuck all of them I guess. Can't fix stupid :idontknow:

Edit - LOL - you must have posted that ^^ while I was typing

LOL - sure is a tiny little “noose” for such a fuckin big head. Looks like you could only get a hand through it. I wonder how he plans to explains how all the other garages have them too.

LOL - sure is a tiny little “noose” for such a fuckin big head. Looks like you could only get a hand through it. I wonder how he plans to explains how all the other garages have them too.

Problem solved... next race take down the “noose” in Bubba’s garage.

Then sit back and wait.

Bubba Wallace put in broken garage. Only garage without a working door.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Problem solved... next race take down the “noose” in Bubba’s garage.

Then sit back and wait.

Bubba Wallace put in broken garage. Only garage without a working door.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Oh man, I’d laugh because that was so funny but there’s probably so much truth to what you just said. [emoji849]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom