Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL - assuming things do eventually go back to normal, this will all change once your kid goes to school. They're disease banks and I was constantly getting sick while my son still lived at home. Now that he's out, I typically only get sick after going to SEMA. :crazyeyes:
Ours is 2 years old now and I've been sick more in the last two years than the last two decades.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL - assuming things do eventually go back to normal, this will all change once your kid goes to school. They're disease banks and I was constantly getting sick while my son still lived at home. Now that he's out, I typically only get sick after going to SEMA. :crazyeyes:

My wife just finished her teaching carrier 2 months ago, which I’m so glad she did. She was always bringing home whatever sickness was floating around the classroom.

Looks like they want to take away guns! I am glad that the government wants to help small business with this new bill they are trying to pass. The bad thing that they are doing with the guns. This is not good.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol, yea that is true, something to look fwd to!

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yup. Tina is sick all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks like they want to take away guns! I am glad that the government wants to help small business with this new bill they are trying to pass. The bad thing that they are doing with the guns. This is not good.

Other than telling gun shops they had to remain closed, where has anyone tried to take guns from anyone? I missed this one.

Gun shops here are open. Essential for defense they said.

Same in Pa. Wasn't there a sheriff in Ca maybe that was enforcing gun shop closures along with other stores or something?
Still, I don't remember seeing any gun grab attempts anywhere.

An amoeba a day is what George Carlin used to say. It’s what helps our bodies to develop our immune system and fight off really bad bugs that do come from time to time, just like this China virus. While all this social distancing and hand sanitizer BS may reduce the immediate spread of the virus and protect the less than 1% of people who might die from it, we’re effectively making it impossible to create a herd immunity.

"herd immunity," essentially collective resistance to a virus built up by people moving about, becoming infected, and recovering --*thereby naturally developing antibodies*to inhibit further spreading the virus among the population....

...If all you do is flatten the curve, you don't prevent deaths or severe cases. You just change the dates.”

- Dr. David Katz
Founding director of the Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center in Connecticut

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE
I miss that guy. I could only imagine what he'd have to say right now...haha.

My thoughts was that all this social distancing is simply delaying the inevitable and delaying it so medical facilities can handle the influx of sick and not be overwhelmed. Same number of people are going to get sick and die from it it'll just be spread out over a larger time frame. I guess I'm cold hearted too...:crazyeyes:
This is in the new bill they are trying to pass and more regulation on guns and amo

There is a saying I heard on the new season of Ozark which I feel is probably accurate. "You know what they say in politics, never let a good tragedy go to waste!"

So many political agendas being slid right under the people's noses because everyone is so preoccupied with this craziness.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I have a question that I hope the answer see's the light of day...

When China first reported the existence of the virus, they closed all domestic travel, both on the ground and in the air...but they did not halt international travel at all...why?

Did they realize how it was going to totally screw up their economy, so decided to "share the love"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom