Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear AJ! Glad she is doing well...

Gotta a little scare of my own... Monday night I woke up at 1:00am and was struggling to breathe. I couldn’t take a full deep breath. Panic kind of set in at that point. By 6:00am with no sleep I drove myself to the ER. EKG, blood tests, chest Xray all looked perfect. They did not directly test me for Covid though, because I had no other symptoms. He did however do one blood test that would of been a sign of positive.. I was clear... That calmed me a little. Last night I had to retrain myself and really focus on slow easy breathing to get through the night. Today I had a phone conference with my doctor and he said I probably have mucas build up in my lungs... He prescribed MusinexD and said give it a week. This could be onset of Covid but highly unlikely according to both doctors... Its been a rough week for sure and looking my symptoms up online was a Huge mistake... I was going to die like 4 times yesterday. Lol. Joking aside, take care of your lungs guys.. shallow breathing is F’n Hell. Fingers crossed this passes soon.
Yeah that's still some scary stuff your dealing with! Hope it clears up soon for you

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

COVID update. Wife is good to go! Symptoms went away over the last 2 days pretty much 14 days to the day from onset. She is still working from home for awhile. Her office is closed to the public anyway and doing everything by phone/internet. Myself and the kids still have no symptoms. Hopefully we will be able to do blood test soon and see if we had it before she did and/or antibodies in our system.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’m glad to hear your wife is all clear!

Gotta a little scare of my own... Monday night I woke up at 1:00am and was struggling to breathe. I couldn’t take a full deep breath. Panic kind of set in at that point. By 6:00am with no sleep I drove myself to the ER. EKG, blood tests, chest Xray all looked perfect. They did not directly test me for Covid though, because I had no other symptoms. He did however do one blood test that would of been a sign of positive.. I was clear... That calmed me a little. Last night I had to retrain myself and really focus on slow easy breathing to get through the night. Today I had a phone conference with my doctor and he said I probably have mucas build up in my lungs... He prescribed MusinexD and said give it a week. This could be onset of Covid but highly unlikely according to both doctors... Its been a rough week for sure and looking my symptoms up online was a Huge mistake... I was going to die like 4 times yesterday. Lol. Joking aside, take care of your lungs guys.. shallow breathing is F’n Hell. Fingers crossed this passes soon.

That’s good to hear you are clear of Covid! Hopefully your lungs dry up. I’ll bet that was scary not being able to breathe in the middle of the night.

My wife does the same thing looking up her symptoms for whatever sickness she has lol she freaks herself out [emoji23]

Hope you feel better soon Kirk . Saw this today

Adjustments.jpg

Strange you weren’t able to get a test with shortness of breath

COVID update. Wife is good to go! Symptoms went away over the last 2 days pretty much 14 days to the day from onset. She is still working from home for awhile. Her office is closed to the public anyway and doing everything by phone/internet. Myself and the kids still have no symptoms. Hopefully we will be able to do blood test soon and see if we had it before she did and/or antibodies in our system.

That's good news AJ...hoping for a full resolution.

Trailhunter, I'm glad it's not Rona...but I'm sure you were anxious as hell going to ER...last place anyone wants to go to right now...

That is strange especially at Kaiser. My mother in law had her routine bone density test done at Kaiser (riverside) she said they were testing everyone that walked in for covid.

Maybe put the pipe down for a while?
Thank you!

So strange! I get there (Kaiser) and it was like a ghost town... they put me in a tent, take a couple vitals then moved me inside... never even talked about Covid.. I had to ask. Shortness of breath is literally in the top 3 symptoms. I was there for 3 hours.. No Covid Test. Then when leaving he says “you might be positive, but probably not”. Swell, thanks.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

The fact that someone wrote an article about this when no one even fucking asked suggests that COVID-19 was absolutely most definitely created in a lab. #FakeNews

Untitled.jpg

The fact that someone wrote an article about this when no one even fucking asked suggests that COVID-19 was absolutely most definitely created in a lab. #FakeNews

View attachment 345414

People have been asking that since it started because of where the breakout first was also happened to have a disease lab.... take your foil hat back off. That same “news article” has been posted over a month.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

While that one is funny, it is also scary as hell😱

View attachment 345419

This☝️ should be all that needs to be said.

Give us the information to be able to deal with the problem, then stay out of the way and let us live our lives.

The "essential" businesses can operate with social distance and cleaning, why can't the rest?
Who is it that gets to decide what is essential and what is not?

Ask a group of ten people and there will be ten different answers, as we all have different needs and desires.

PA governor made wearing masks a requirement to enter a business of any type, and requires businesses to refuse entry to anyone without a mask. I guess I’ll appease the tyrants.

IMG_3890.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom