Anyone self quarantined? AKA - the 2020 SH!T SHOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone self quarantined?

A guy I work ended up with the stupid virus. So I had to get tested and quarantine at home till my results come back.
Staying home sucks ass , but I have got caught up on shit around the house. Got a chance to plow my firebreaks around my place. Little wet. [emoji51]IMG_3517.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Edit- my covid test was negative. Guess I’ll have to go back to work tomorrow. Not telling them till later today or I’ll have to go in now.

Last edited:
A guy I work ended up with the stupid virus. So I had to get tested and quarantine at home till my results come back.
Staying home sucks ass , but I have got caught up on shit around the house. Got a chance to plow my firebreaks around my place. Little wet. [emoji51]View attachment 345388

Hopefully you didnt contract the rona!!!
Yep keepin busy at home is about all we have right now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

COVID update. Wife is good to go! Symptoms went away over the last 2 days pretty much 14 days to the day from onset. She is still working from home for awhile. Her office is closed to the public anyway and doing everything by phone/internet. Myself and the kids still have no symptoms. Hopefully we will be able to do blood test soon and see if we had it before she did and/or antibodies in our system.

I just now got my test back it was Negative.

COVID update. Wife is good to go! Symptoms went away over the last 2 days pretty much 14 days to the day from onset. She is still working from home for awhile. Her office is closed to the public anyway and doing everything by phone/internet. Myself and the kids still have no symptoms. Hopefully we will be able to do blood test soon and see if we had it before she did and/or antibodies in our system.

Good to hear guys.

Staying home sucks ass , but I have got caught up on shit around the house. Got a chance to plow my firebreaks around my place. Little wet. [emoji51]View attachment 345388

Edit- my covid test was negative. Guess I’ll have to go back to work tomorrow. Not telling them till later today or I’ll have to go in now.

Glad you’re negative! Stay safe as best you can.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

That’s great news guys, glad her symptoms are gone!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thats fantastic news!

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Glad to hear that. You should celebrate with a burnout! :D

Good to hear AJ! Glad she is doing well...

Gotta a little scare of my own... Monday night I woke up at 1:00am and was struggling to breathe. I couldn’t take a full deep breath. Panic kind of set in at that point. By 6:00am with no sleep I drove myself to the ER. EKG, blood tests, chest Xray all looked perfect. They did not directly test me for Covid though, because I had no other symptoms. He did however do one blood test that would of been a sign of positive.. I was clear... That calmed me a little. Last night I had to retrain myself and really focus on slow easy breathing to get through the night. Today I had a phone conference with my doctor and he said I probably have mucas build up in my lungs... He prescribed MusinexD and said give it a week. This could be onset of Covid but highly unlikely according to both doctors... Its been a rough week for sure and looking my symptoms up online was a Huge mistake... I was going to die like 4 times yesterday. Lol. Joking aside, take care of your lungs guys.. shallow breathing is F’n Hell. Fingers crossed this passes soon.

Gotta a little scare of my own... Monday night I woke up at 1:00am and was struggling to breathe. I couldn’t take a full deep breath. Panic kind of set in at that point. By 6:00am with no sleep I drove myself to the ER. EKG, blood tests, chest Xray all looked perfect. They did not directly test me for Covid though, because I had no other symptoms. He did however do one blood test that would of been a sign of positive.. I was clear... That calmed me a little. Last night I had to retrain myself and really focus on slow easy breathing to get through the night. Today I had a phone conference with my doctor and he said I probably have mucas build up in my lungs... He prescribed MusinexD and said give it a week. This could be onset of Covid but highly unlikely according to both doctors... Its been a rough week for sure and looking my symptoms up online was a Huge mistake... I was going to die like 4 times yesterday. Lol. Joking aside, take care of your lungs guys.. shallow breathing is F’n Hell. Fingers crossed this passes soon.

Prayers are with you, scary stuff. Hope the musinexD drys it out and you’re good to go.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Musinex is what her Dr. said to take as well. It’s really crazy that they wouldn’t test you. I have talked to several people that this kind of thing has happened to where they have symptoms but not all of them and Dr. won’t test. It will be very interesting to see once the blood test is available just how many people have had it.

It's so easy to psych yourself out between the panic side of it and then that goddam WebMD. :crazyeyes: Been there. Glad you're ok!

Edit: Damn, forgot my meme:

aO0p10D_460s.jpg

Last edited:
Prayers are with you, scary stuff. Hope the musinexD drys it out and you’re good to go.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Thank you!

Musinex is what her Dr. said to take as well. It’s really crazy that they wouldn’t test you. I have talked to several people that this kind of thing has happened to where they have symptoms but not all of them and Dr. won’t test. It will be very interesting to see once the blood test is available just how many people have had it.

So strange! I get there (Kaiser) and it was like a ghost town... they put me in a tent, take a couple vitals then moved me inside... never even talked about Covid.. I had to ask. Shortness of breath is literally in the top 3 symptoms. I was there for 3 hours.. No Covid Test. Then when leaving he says “you might be positive, but probably not”. Swell, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom