Any metalheads on WOL?

PatyWagon

I'm an old school metal guy, Judas Priest,Black Sabath,Motley Crue, and of course Deo and Ozzy.
I'm old school also, back then called head banger ~~ Scorpions, AC/DC, Judas Priest, Motley Crue, Ozzy, Iron Maiden, and later Metallica. (sprinkle in some rockandroll from that Ole little band from Texas, ZZ Top)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Sunset83

I'm old school also, back then called head banger ~~ Scorpions, AC/DC, Judas Priest, Motley Crue, Ozzy, Iron Maiden, and later Metallica. (sprinkle in some rockandroll from that Ole little band from Texas, ZZ Top)

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
I am with you, going to see ozzy once last time in September.

sunset83

WJCO

Meme King
The ending section of the song is a little chaotic to me, but other than that, I found this quite entertaining:

Last edited:

fiend

Caught the Bug
The ending section of the song is a little chaotic to me, but other than that, I found this quite entertaining:

Oh man. I actually saw Toto a few years ago. Terrible. Thankfully, Joe Walsh was the headliner, which made the whole experience tolerable.

BobNH

Oh man. I actually saw Toto a few years ago. Terrible. Thankfully, Joe Walsh was the headliner, which made the whole experience tolerable.
I felt the same way back in 94 when I saw The Eagles on their "Hell Freezes Over" tour. Joe Walsh did same of his solo and James Gang stuff with the Eagles and it blew them away. Fans were mellow up to his set, but went pretty crazy over Joe.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom