Anvil Jeep Build - Jetlau3

danford.lau

Caught the Bug

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
IMG_8634.jpg
IMG_8977.jpg

Been a while since I’ve posted or been out wheeling. Life has been busy . We just purchased and moved into our first home. The Jeep finally has a garage !!

IMG_8893.jpg
IMG_8972.jpg

We also adopted a Jeep pup . Meet Fury . 8 week old border collie lab mix (borador) . He loves the backyard, chewing on sticks, and getting dirty . Can’t wait to take him out on the trails soon

Hopefully a big summer of wheeling and camping coming up, potentially running the rubicon with some of you again and finally getting to Moab this year in the fall

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Nice! Congrats on the new Home Dan! I give you a ton of credit for all you’ve done without a garage.. [emoji1417]

Thanks Kirk . Lot of guys on here have lent their time and garages to help. Couldn’t have done it alone .. you know who you are - thank you . That paired with a lot of time on jack stands in the work parking lot on weekends .. hopefully over now :)

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Cute pup, congrats on the garage, makes Jeep life so much easier! JKBrick and I saw a dream garage yesterday at a neighbor's house that's thinking about moving[emoji848]

jdofmemi

Congratulations Dan!

That's awesome that you finally have a home of your own.

Hope to see you, Joan, and the new Furry child soon😎

Brute

Hooked
Congrats on the new home...having a garage is huge for this sport.

So you picked a nice placid dog with low energy...Ha! I’ve had labs and a Australian shepherd puppy (similar in personality and stamina to a border collie)...be prepared to have your furniture chewed up...it’s going to be a great dog!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
Thanks Kirk . Lot of guys on here have lent their time and garages to help. Couldn’t have done it alone .. you know who you are - thank you . That paired with a lot of time on jack stands in the work parking lot on weekends .. hopefully over now :)

For Sure... Dave definitely Stepped up. Wait till you get a couple Rugrats running around that house & garage.... you'll barely have time to work on your own shit.. Lol... Cute Pup!

rubiDave

Congrats on both counts Dan. Having your own garage is a game changer. Good looking pup, too. [emoji106]
View attachment 361338
View attachment 361339

Been a while since I’ve posted or been out wheeling. Life has been busy . We just purchased and moved into our first home. The Jeep finally has a garage !!

View attachment 361341
View attachment 361344

We also adopted a Jeep pup . Meet Fury . 8 week old border collie lab mix (borador) . He loves the backyard, chewing on sticks, and getting dirty . Can’t wait to take him out on the trails soon

Hopefully a big summer of wheeling and camping coming up, potentially running the rubicon with some of you again and finally getting to Moab this year in the fall

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Thanks y’all. Lookin forward to getting out on the trails with you all soon . For now it’s daily Home Depot trips 🤪

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Finally installed parts that I ordered back in October . Bilstein 5160s, synergy track bar brace, replacement joust stops, and a replacement quadratec alum skid .. mine was pretty jacked up after 2.5 years

no clearance issues with the SS track bar .. was worried since others had reported an issue with the brace ..

really impressed with the brace . Steering is way tighter and doesn’t wander on freeway at 80 anymore

4F740741-4456-4117-88A0-791BED153930.jpeg 67846B19-A20A-4F71-8DAF-3C8C194CEC63.jpeg 5F10C90A-B46D-4523-9CC5-CD425A23156B.jpeg C5CE7E00-675F-42A0-BA1A-868B91308986.jpeg

Top Bottom