Another windshield strike...

In my old TJ I remember driving in a heavy snow storm in Michigan, on the road all alone I heard a loud popping, and 2 very small rock nicks previously from that summer on opposite sides of the winshield decided to connect in a couple cracks. Scared the hell out of me, thought I hit something. Lol

I couldn’t get past your self righteousness to get the point. Nevertheless it sounds like you’re well-connected so perhaps enjoy them. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Why are you defending the guy who, earlier in the thread, went out of his way to be insulting and alienating in several posts, to various people? Why are you standing up for a bully/troll?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Why are you defending the guy who, earlier in the thread, went out of his way to be insulting and alienating in several posts, to various people? Why are you standing up for a bully/troll?

Fuck off with that. Why are you standing up for a bully?!?! Give me a break. Maybe the internet isn’t for you.

Fuck off with that. Why are you standing up for a bully?!?! Give me a break. Maybe the internet isn’t for you.
Yeah, you're right. Why should anyone try to defend someone else when that someone is being slammed by a bully.

Bully/troll?? Because my comment wasn't directed at YOU or anyone else, just a general "or" statement that could apply to OTHERS reading the thread, but YOU just HAD to address me directly to debate??? and now you have sand in your vag because you didn't "get your way"? WHO exactly fits the "Troll" shoe here? :asshat:

GTFO here with this crybaby crap. I.E. Loose the tampon; I.E.> Stop acting like a pussy; Though, I'm not so sure you're "acting" at this point :crazyeyes:

Edit: maybe this will get through:
"pretend to be a Grown-up, and don't crush the shrubbery"

Last edited:
Yeah, you're right. Why should anyone try to defend someone else when that someone is being slammed by a bully.

Exactly wrong. It’s knowing the distinct difference from internet speak and real life. Also understanding that those differences meld ever more and more but still being capable of rolling with the punches and knowing that in the end these comments on the internet don’t really mean shit. You sir are living in a rainbows and lollipop fantasy land.

Exactly wrong. It’s knowing the distinct difference from internet speak and real life. Also understanding that those differences meld ever more and more but still being capable of rolling with the punches and knowing that in the end these comments on the internet don’t really mean shit. You sir are living in a rainbows and lollipop fantasy land.
Hiding behind a keyboard and claiming that that type of behaviour is acceptable because it is on the Internet does not excuse the behaviour.

Hiding behind a keyboard and claiming that that type of behaviour is acceptable because it is on the Internet does not excuse the behaviour.

What a bitch. Get off your high horse and realize your opinion is taken with a grain of salt. Get over yourself and move on.

Sent from my PH-1 using WAYALIFE mobile app

In person, this conversation would have likely gone:

In a circle of friends, I would have laughed and said "or you could try NOT tailgating" because I don't have to deal with snow and Ice on a regular basis, as a poke between friends.

You walk up randomly to said group of STRANGERS and say some shit, and finish it off with "buddy"; in unsolicited response.

I laughed and told you to "loose the tampon, "buddy""...

Then when you came off the rails, with your all mighty preach about B.S. and how offended you were...

we would probably ALL be thankful that I told you to quit being such a pussy... rather than someone from the friend circle slapping you across the face... but... :idontknow: I guess it is the internet. :thinking:

Last edited:
The thread that keeps on giving! You’d never know the original post was about a windshield strike. The keyboard warriors out here never cease to amaze me, weak minded fuckers that use the internet as a social crutch, they’ll say shit online and/or behind your back but never to your face! Always ready to express militant opinions but too cowardly to do anything about it![emoji631]

The thread that keeps on giving! You’d never know the original post was about a windshield strike. The keyboard warriors out here never cease to amaze me, weak minded fuckers that use the internet as a social crutch, they’ll say shit online and/or behind your back but never to your face! Always ready to express militant opinions but too cowardly to do anything about it![emoji631]

Go ahead... Prove it.
Go to the nearest bar/public place/jeep meet, find a group of people YOU DON'T KNOW talking and having a good time, interject their topic of discussion with some obvious remark, and address them as "buddy"...

When they tell you to chill out, hop on your high horse and preach to them about how offended you are... let us know how it works out OFF the internet

:2thumbsup:

...Un-fucking-Believable...

Last edited:
I commute to work 5 days a week and it’s all highway, I guess my odds of taking a substantial hit are increased. I’ll be going on my 3rd windshield now and it’s a 2017, fucking annoying! This time around as soon as it’s replaced I’m heading right over to the tint shop and having this relatively new product Exoshield applied, it appears to be a great solution from what I’ve read about it. Curious if anyone here is familiar with this product.View attachment 298484
https://alchemynano.com/exoshield.php

So did you ever get this installed?

Sorry just trying to get thread back on track. :cheesy::cheesy:

Keeping it on topic...

I'm not sure how this Exoshield shit could possibly be cheaper than a JK windshield... I just replaced mine for about $150. Maybe for larger windshields with more curve it could be more cost effective. Then again, those types of windshields are less prone to chips from debris.

Keeping it on topic...

I'm not sure how this Exoshield shit could possibly be cheaper than a JK windshield... I just replaced mine for about $150. Maybe for larger windshields with more curve it could be more cost effective. Then again, those types of windshields are less prone to chips from debris.

Exoshield isn’t cheap, depending on the vehicle and where you go you’re looking at $300-400. Although I have unlimited glass coverage for me it’s all about convenience, would rather not have to take time out of my day to have a windshield replaced. More so this product has really piqued my interest, really curious to see how well it works![emoji631]

I'm glad to be a guard dog that takes down these other types in person. I get to do it for a living. I originally commented because one guy was being blatantly insulting, but this is the Internet, so clearly that is acceptable. And being from Canada is apparently a deficiency in this forum, because, you know.. That makes total sense.. So, I've wasted my time posting here, because those who need to hear it, won't hear it anyway. Hope your windshield protection turns out to be worth it.

Top Bottom