Another wave from good old SD

Rebel JK

Check ou Palomar Mtn. Nate Harrison grade off hwy 76. This is the road built back in the 30s or 40s to bring the telescope up. Somewhat of a shelf road with sections that may make the sqeamish pucker up pretty good. Some areas to pull off and play around as well. The base is 20-30 minutes depending what part of Esco your in. You cant beat the views!

b-white

Check ou Palomar Mtn. Nate Harrison grade off hwy 76. This is the road built back in the 30s or 40s to bring the telescope up. Somewhat of a shelf road with sections that may make the sqeamish pucker up pretty good. Some areas to pull off and play around as well. The base is 20-30 minutes depending what part of Esco your in. You cant beat the views!

Nice! I will have to check that out. Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

b-white

Has anyone done the Palomar Divide truck trail and Highpoint Truck Trail? Not necessarily technical looking but still could be fun, at least from what the sat images show.

Dave_g

I do both my brother SAR and ASW as well as Personnel recovery And special operations. You seem pretty familiar with the rate in the Navy what you do for the Navy? Where you stationed at?

Get lost!
Support Navy Search and rescue.
USN 04-present

I'm an STG2 stationed at 32nd st. an FFG. Spend a good amount of time doing ASW with you guys.

Top Bottom