Andrew's Build

mrmet1983

Blue trails with out me I hate you guys lol have fun drew

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Drayko88

Blue trails with out me I hate you guys lol have fun drew

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

Lol. Thanks man. The blues were fun today and the group was nice but i notice I have a lot more fun on the trail with all you wayalifers. Can't wait for the next group trip.

Tackerdown

Banned
Looking forward to them. Did you guys see Jersey Devil I think he signed up for it to. Or seanb123

Sent from my SPH-L720

Drayko88

Looking forward to them. Did you guys see Jersey Devil I think he signed up for it to. Or seanb123

Sent from my SPH-L720

I haven't seen them. I did see some wayalife badges and a banner but there are so many jeeps here its hard to see who's with what jeep lol

Tackerdown

Banned
I haven't seen them. I did see some wayalife badges and a banner but there are so many jeeps here its hard to see who's with what jeep lol

I can only imagine . 500 jeeps in that parking lot must have been crazy. A must do for next year.

Sent from my SPH-L720

ninjaturtle13

I can only imagine . 500 jeeps in that parking lot must have been crazy. A must do for next year.

Sent from my SPH-L720

It was but the trails weren't too bad and we had a ton of fun. There was a lot less people today. I would say less than half of yesterday's. I think we'll be doing it next year too. The worst part though was watching/hearing our trail guide's rear axle break today.

Yesterday's parking lot photo

Attachments

• image-3595864782.jpg
    image-3595864782.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 131

Drayko88

Thats Awsome such a great cause

Sent from my SPH-L720
Edit not the broken axle

Yea, like Jackie said it was great to see so many people and vendors all come out. We will have to talk again when registration starts for next year so we can try to get in the same group : )

Drayko88

Did my rear brakes today with a little help from the maintenance guide on wayalife. I also forgot to mention I used the guides when doing my differentials and transfer case the other day. man I love this forum

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376432105.930123.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376432118.775639.jpg

Drayko88

I also ordered a set of new plates and my wayalife windshield banner. Can't wait to put em on

What do u guys think

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1376432306.825275.jpg

Top Bottom