And we are back!

Glad to see the site back up. Eddie & Cindy, if you need any help with your IT issues in the future, I would be glad to help if I can.

Yesterday looked like a DNS issue for the wayalife.com domain. Is that correct? We could setup some redundant systems for that.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh man, Cindy and I are so sorry for all the down time yesterday! What was supposed to be easy overnight routine maintenance turned out to be a day of hell for us! Glad to see you guys are all back online and again, we apologize for being down so long.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Glad to see the site back up. Eddie & Cindy, if you need any help with your IT issues in the future, I would be glad to help if I can.

Yesterday looked like a DNS issue for the wayalife.com domain. Is that correct? We could setup some redundant systems for that.

Some things are more cost efficient to solve when they come up. Depending on downtime and revenue lost it may be less expensive to handle downtime rather than pay double for redundancy. If you are a huge site that looses 100k every minute you're down, then the redundancy makes sense. Just my :twocents:

That being said, I would also gladly lend a helping hand to keep getting my Wayalife fix :D

Oh man, Cindy and I are so sorry for all the down time yesterday! What was supposed to be easy overnight routine maintenance turned out to be a day of hell for us! Glad to see you guys are all back online and again, we apologize for being down so long.

Thanks for putting in the hard work!

jkris

No need to apologize! I would hope I can speak for everyone here to say thank you both for all the hard work put into this forum. You both are incredibly generous to put so much of your busy lives into making this community what it is. I, for one, am grateful. Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sgt_USMC

I was worried and figured something was wrong on my end too! Thanks Eddie and Cindy for the hard work and dedication you give to the site and all of us!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Who hoo. I thought I did something at work and they shut my privileges off. Then the app wasn't working and I couldn't log on at home. Figured it was a site issue. Eddie and Cindy thanks for your hard work. Because of the down time I found myself on the black rifle Coffee company website too long and applied to be a franchisee...haha. Idle time is the devils playground..;). Thanks again now I have something to look forward to while being stuck at my desk.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well, we're grateful for everyone's understanding and appreciate the offers of help. Unlike most of the forums out there of which are owned by multi-million dollar mega corporations, it's just Cindy and I running the show here. :crazyeyes:

Owen19

I thought I got banned or something. I panicked for a good hour yesterday trying to figure out what happened. 😂

Top Bottom