All the dip shit, Eddie kool-aid drinking queers of WAYALIFE!

Is your Jeep sponsored, or do you pay your own way?

• Pay for mods yourself.

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • A sponsor pays for your mods.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
And he doesn’t pay shit he earns off of it. He makes money from this. It’s what he does and good for him for that but I’m not gonna kiss his ass for it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You don't get it. You are not welcome here. You continue to be disrespectful and troll the forum:

IMG_20171107_191408_274.jpg

And since you don't seem to care to learn, Eddie has said multiple times that this is his home on the internet that he generously shares with others. But you can believe whatever your friends on other forums tell you :yup:

IMG_20171107_191332_573.jpg

Oh yeah, just a little disagreement!! Haha!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app[/QUOTE

Says the person that started shit and insulted the whole forum and then went and insulted the forum owners, your a tool man get lost and beat it u provide more and more amunition every time u post something and it just get's more amusing every time. :crazyeyes::crazyeyes::crazyeyes:

Now that’s funny!!

I already said the only apology that will come from me, as far as Eddie he made some great vids and this forum is very well designed if he is the one who is responsible for that I give him a lot of credit. Other than that he is nobody to me

Whoa up there.
Didn’t you just say that you came to this form to to learn from others. And maybe find some guys to help guide you on some trails that you would like to go on one day.
Look. I’m new here if you go by tthread count I’ve been around quite a while reading learning. I try to add when I have something intelligent to say.
I’ve also been very busy and not able to keep up with the form as much as I’d like.
So maybe you need to do like that old van Halen song.
Reach down between your legs lean the seat back and on the way up grab a hold of that sack that you claim to have an apologize to the man and people that helped create this form for us to learn from and enjoy a hobby together.
If you don’t know what you did wrong Or how you insulted Eddie and the other members of this form go back and read this thread.

On another note I’m just here for free shit.
I’m not sponsored but I’m still wwaiting in line
Oh and I like grape Kool-Aid!

Whoa up there.
Didn’t you just say that you came to this form to to learn from others. And maybe find some guys to help guide you on some trails that you would like to go on one day.
Look. I’m new here if you go by tthread count I’ve been around quite a while reading learning. I try to add when I have something intelligent to say.
I’ve also been very busy and not able to keep up with the form as much as I’d like.
So maybe you need to do like that old van Halen song.
Reach down between your legs lean the seat back and on the way up grab a hold of that sack that you claim to have an apologize to the man and people that helped create this form for us to learn from and enjoy a hobby together.
If you don’t know what you did wrong Or how you insulted Eddie and the other members of this form go back and read this thread.

On another note I’m just here for free shit.
I’m not sponsored but I’m still wwaiting in line
Oh and I like grape Kool-Aid!

But can you say that in Italian...everything sounds better in Italian...

Top Bottom