All the dip shit, Eddie kool-aid drinking queers of WAYALIFE!

Is your Jeep sponsored, or do you pay your own way?

• Pay for mods yourself.

Votes: 25 96.2%
  • A sponsor pays for your mods.

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters
Well said.

Look man, as every community has cardinal rules, if you were actually paying attention here in this community, you would know this shit don’t fly here. You can show your hard work all day but if you start posting up ads and links to someone you will certainly get your soul buttfucked.
You knew you had it coming and then when it happened you tried to pull the ole Evo troll shit. How original....
Just admit you were fucked up with the pimping bulllshit and call it a day. Otherwise pound sand.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Title says it all. :beer::thumb:

Yet you are here as a guest on his forum that he pays for with absolutely no respect toward him or the members here. I bet you when you go over to people's houses you probably drink their beer and shit in their living room too.

Actually believe it or not it’s been almost 7 years since my last drink.

And he doesn’t pay shit he earns off of it. He makes money from this. It’s what he does and good for him for that but I’m not gonna kiss his ass for it.

Dude do us all a favor and just fucking leave, it's called they were talking shit and fucking around i moved on and let it be, but what i didn't do is insult Eddie and Cindy like you did and then start a bunch of shit and then expect every one to be fine and dandy.

Looks like your punctuation therapy done wore off.

Get real dmalibb

. But people want to make smart ass comments and start drama so I am gonna entertain myself with their stupidity for a while now.

Asshat..... Just read your own title. You came here to start something you really couldn't handle in RL..... Get a clue!

Actually believe it or not it’s been almost 7 years since my last drink.

And he doesn’t pay shit he earns off of it. He makes money from this. It’s what he does and good for him for that but I’m not gonna kiss his ass for it.

His house? His business? What's the difference. Show some respect! You're trolling I get it we all get it but seriously either your boyfriends blow jobs have bored you to the point you stay here or being 68 and playing trains doesn't reel them in like it used to either way just find another place to lurk pops.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

His house? His business? What's the difference. Show some respect! You're trolling I get it we all get it but seriously either your boyfriends blow jobs have bored you to the point you stay here or being 68 and playing trains doesn't reel them in like it used to either way just find another place to lurk pops.

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

I’m 37, and shit I get railroad retirement I will be retired way before 68, 60 to be exact with 95% of my 5 best years. Yeah I got no problem playing with my trains.

And does it make any sense at all to say I have a boyfriend when I called you a queer earlier? That would have been insulting myself.

Top Bottom