All My Texas Neighbors

Ok so we have locked in Sunday at 11 for hidden falls. It will be

Angry Aussie
13gecko
Shaka

If anyone else is free and can make it on Sunday let us or we will see you out there. If you can't make it we will do it again soon.

I had a blast out there today!! First time I got to see an evo suspension in action...very very impressed:thumbup: angry aussie's set up was awesome to watch. Thanks again guys. Shaka was making it look easy out there too.

Today was awesome! First I meet some awesome people today all thanks to this forum! I had a blast with 13gecko and Shaka. They gave me the confidence to do things I wouldn't have tried on my own. Now I have two new friends and wheeling buddies!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390177034.021979.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1390177053.872844.jpg

I can't thank Aussie and Gecko enough for letting us tag along in my LJ. To watch that EVO setup in action was so impressive. Makes me rethink the direction on our JK.

More importantly was taking a friends son jeeping for the first time. He couldn't stop talking about you guys and gals. He now wants a jeep. Thank you guys for putting a smile on his face.

I can't thank Aussie and Gecko enough for letting us tag along in my LJ. To watch that EVO setup in action was so impressive. Makes me rethink the direction on our JK.

More importantly was taking a friends son jeeping for the first time. He couldn't stop talking about you guys and gals. He now wants a jeep. Thank you guys for putting a smile on his face.

It was our pleasure! He was a great kid and can't wait to have him back out again. He was fearless going down that hill . Thanks for coming out. We can't wait to do it again.

Howdy from Dickinson. As soon as i get my clunking front end fixed up (either a teraflex speed bump went bad or the bushings on my RE long arm kit), i definitely want to get out to Hidden Falls!!!

Howdy from Dickinson. As soon as i get my clunking front end fixed up (either a teraflex speed bump went bad or the bushings on my RE long arm kit), i definitely want to get out to Hidden Falls!!!

Sweet we will get out there again soon! Ill post a date when we get closer to then. We will do one or two weekends in February for sure.

Not too far from me. Im in Crosby. Hit me up if you need a hand with anything or want to do some local wheeling.

Sorry I didnt see you guys on the 11th at Bridgeport:doh: A buddy and I were there!! Ya it was muddy as heck! Next time for sure!

Hey y'all... New member from the Central Texas area.. South of Fort Worth about 1 hour in Lake Whitney Texas.

I would like to organize a SnG in the Houston area to meet a few of my fellow wayalifers. Since the Houston area is such a big ass place, lets try and find a central location for everyone and see what everybody's schedule looks like so we can get a date nailed down. I look forward to hearing from y'all. Or should i just make a new thread for this?

Last edited:
Well shucks, I joined this forum a couple weeks too late :) Been looking at Hidden Falls as our first place in TX to try out, too, sorry we missed the outing! I found out about it off this Hill Country Crawlers site, I guess they run regular guide services which sounds cool for noobs like me: http://www.jonesjps.com/trail-guide-service.html

Anyhow, what's up! Joining the TX family hailing out of North Austin. Not native (born and raised in CO) but as they say, I got here as fast as I could, which was about 12 years ago :beer:

Already posted my right in the main Wave thread but here's a "lonely road" shot from my last day in CO over break as we were headed towards GRSA. I was hoping to get it out on Medano Pass but they had it closed off - managed to make it out about 1-2 miles form the actual closure through some fun terrain. Snow-covered-sand is definitely interesting :)lonelyroad.jpg

Well shucks, I joined this forum a couple weeks too late :) Been looking at Hidden Falls as our first place in TX to try out, too, sorry we missed the outing! I found out about it off this Hill Country Crawlers site, I guess they run regular guide services which sounds cool for noobs like me: http://www.jonesjps.com/trail-guide-service.html

Anyhow, what's up! Joining the TX family hailing out of North Austin. Not native (born and raised in CO) but as they say, I got here as fast as I could, which was about 12 years ago :beer:

Already posted my right in the main Wave thread but here's a "lonely road" shot from my last day in CO over break as we were headed towards GRSA. I was hoping to get it out on Medano Pass but they had it closed off - managed to make it out about 1-2 miles form the actual closure through some fun terrain. Snow-covered-sand is definitely interesting :)View attachment 66755

Where in Austin are you? I'm north Austin. We will do another hidden falls trip soon. I'm always down to go. Hit me up anytime

Top Bottom