Aftermarket AUX switches factory location JL and JT

Andy5160

Hooked
Was searching Amazon for some items and came across Voswitch JL300. Looks interesting for the price and the amount of switches.
Figured I’ll post it and may be someone will give them a try.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
Was searching Amazon for some items and came across Voswitch JL300. Looks interesting for the price and the amount of switches.
Figured I’ll post it and may be someone will give them a try.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

You have the Mopar switches already, correct? If not, the Mopar ones can be purchased afterwards too for around the same price, maybe slightly more. I do think those voswitch ones look kind of cool though.

I have the universal voswitch, pretty direct rip off of the switch pros control. Uses standard auto relays and the relay box is bigger. Not a single complaint. Can’t speak for the jl specific buttons.
IMG_1970.jpg IMG_1971.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Last edited:

Andy5160

Hooked
You have the Mopar switches already, correct? If not, the Mopar ones can be purchased afterwards too for around the same price, maybe slightly more. I do think those voswitch ones look kind of cool though.

Yes I have Mopar once which I made dealer to throw into my deal at the time. I did the install myself the next day. Dealer price was $350 back then.As you said they do look cool and might worth a try for the price and six switches

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom