A TJ called The Lion

Elroy231

That front stretch is so wild looking with the rear being modest. Looks good. Need bigger tires.
Thank you It! It is a bit crazy looking, but I like it alot.
Next set of tires I buy will be 42s tho. 40s look good on it but there is room for 42s!!

Elroy231

On its way to go get muffler installed. It will return later today for the banjo bolts. Then I can wash it and get a few more pics before we load up for a 5 day run at Drummond Island. Leaving in the morning coming back Monday.

The last week or so has had its ups and downs but pushed thru and are almost complete. The to do list is down to some small things. 4 banjo bolts for my brakes to complete the all new lines and fittings.
Tighten nuts and bolts.
Secure oil pan skid.
That will complete the work portion of this phase of the build. Wow has it been exciting and frustrating.
Can't even describe how good it felt just to pull it out of the shop for a dusty photo shoot.
Holy hell that thing is a monster! Crazy how far its come from that little gold TJ on those little KOs... Looks bad to the ass my friend!

Elroy231

Damn I wish I was heading up there with you guys.
You'll be missed, but more opportunities will arrise
Holy hell that thing is a monster! Crazy how far its come from that little gold TJ on those little KOs... Looks bad to the ass my friend!
Thanks. It was just a cute lil thing. Haha
Its pretty amazing how these ideas we get evovle. Always excited for the next chapter and ready to enjoy the current.

Top Bottom