A Little Snow Play Today

We got a little snow here in southern Indiana on Friday..........some where around 10-12":icon_crazy:

Here is my JK just before I got out in it ;)

IMG_0543 (Medium).jpg

By the time we got back home, there was about 3-4" of the white stuff on the ground...
main.php

Eddie do you let RubiCat set outside?!

Lived in Western New York State (lake effect snow squalls) for first 35 years of life and moved out to Henderson, NV. I could not care less if I ever see or drive in snow ever again. Trust me, my snow quota is full XD. http://youtu.be/cfmNgQH2nm8

what!!! thats just a dusting!! thats not real snow! we got more then that today!:grayno:

You're right, it isn't snow. It's frozen sleet. Its a solid sheet of ice out there. Oklahoma closed the main roads into TX today too, I guess its even worse north of DFW

We are Jeep..Resistance is futile..

You're right, it isn't snow. It's frozen sleet. Its a solid sheet of ice out there. Oklahoma closed the main roads into TX today too, I guess its even worse north of DFW

they freak out when a cube of ice hits the road! just toss your chains on and go through trust me you will say way worse on open roads in colorado right now

they freak out when a cube of ice hits the road! just toss your chains on and go through trust me you will say way worse on open roads in colorado right now

Oh I know. I dropped the trl down the street so I could get to the Pilot and I'm running a set of singles on my drives with no issues. Had another driver try giving me crap today for it because TX doesn't allow chains. What are they going to do, chase me down and ticket me? Roflmao Told him to mind his own freakin' business and walked away. Idiot with Super-singles telling me how to drive.

Oh I know. I dropped the trl down the street so I could get to the Pilot and I'm running a set of singles on my drives with no issues. Had another driver try giving me crap today for it because TX doesn't allow chains. What are they going to do, chase me down and ticket me? Roflmao Told him to mind his own freakin' business and walked away. Idiot with Super-singles telling me how to drive.

lol now thats funny! i bought a set of chains to go all the way around my truck 10 years ago used them only 2 times and that was on a 2wd hot rod but i always carry them, my dad ran 18 wheelers for 20+ years so i know a few things ;)

This is I-35 just north of me earlier this afternoon. What a mess!1386476137206.jpg and this was me getting coffee this morning,lol. Just kidding, I'm better looking.1386476220113.jpg

Heres the snow at my house

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1386540414226.jpg
    1386540414226.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 1386540423968.jpg
    1386540423968.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 101
Top Bottom