42" NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLERS - An Exclusive First Look Thanks to EVO / What do Ya Think?

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Approximately much do they weigh, compared to 37’s and 40’s? Just curious.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

KICKROX

Wow, just wow. Looks really good! I just put 37’s on our Gladiator and the thought of 42’s well.. speechless. I guess I need to find a 3rd job now. Can’t wait to see it tackle some trails.

fiend

Caught the Bug
I feel like we’ve been waiting forever for these to show up! I’m in the market for new tires and I almost talked myself into holding out for them but I think I’m going to pass. I know I’m going to be the odd man out but I just think the 42’s are too much tire. Might be great on a buggy but I foresee a lot of broken axles coming from these even for those running 60’s or bigger. Still pretty cool to see a 42” Trail Grappler though!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Should help the 40 spline market.

jesse3638

Hooked
39” KM3’s. They’ll be better suited for for what I’ll be doing with the truck.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
KM3’s FTW. I love my 39’s. I’ll likely stay with these like... forever. So smooth. Tough. Work great on the rocks and in Moab. Oof. Great tire.
I was looking at these before I bought my coopers. If I hadn't gotten such a good deal on them I probably would have. My KM2's were great. Sure they run a little small but thats the story of my life...haha.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

123buster

Looking at ordering axles for my gladiator and want to run the same wheel and tire, what axle width is on your, and how do you like the axle width with this setup

Top Bottom