392 Beadlock Wheel Rings

jesse3638

Hooked
Yep. I've been calling far and near and even reached out to people who should be able to help but... nada!

I was told that something might be available by mid July but from what I understand, Jeep doesn't have a manufacturer to make them and is looking for a new one. Guess we'll see.
Hopefully. I figured I've waited this long I'll just keep waiting.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
I got a friend that works in parts at my local dealer. Can ask him come Monday if you like?

CalSgt

Hooked
Holy shit…. For $200 each you’d think KMC (or anyone) could CNC a set. Really, if they’re going to be that rare thrashing aftermarket ones is probably the way to go.

If you’re avoiding the thrashing the Mopar set would increase the value of the rig significantly

Brute

Hooked
Funny, I was thinking of ordering a set myself a few weeks ago…I wonder how much it would cost to have them made…

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Holy shit…. For $200 each you’d think KMC (or anyone) could CNC a set. Really, if they’re going to be that rare thrashing aftermarket ones is probably the way to go.

If you’re avoiding the thrashing the Mopar set would increase the value of the rig significantly
Still cheaper than buying a new set of beadlocks but yes, the price is on the stupid side, just like the 392.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Funny, I was thinking of ordering a set myself a few weeks ago…I wonder how much it would cost to have them made…
Probably way more than it'd be worth or at least, to have them look just like the Mopar 392 ones. That said, I'd have to think that it's possible to use most any 24 bolt ring assuming it's made with the same bolt size in mind.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You’d be better off just ordering them from traction offroad like jeepfan suggested. They would be authentic if you had them custom made just like theirs aren’t.

Top Bottom