38X12.50R17 NITTO Ridge Grapplers

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
When my tires wear out, I'm leaning towards these. I kind of regretted getting the Toyo RT’s in the past. These Nittos just look so much better.
The Toyo RT's are good tires but as far as looks go, yeah, I personally think these Ridge Grapplers look a lot better.

Very cool. I’ve been running 39” KM3’s since last fall and if Im being honest, they’re just… OK. I’ve been eyeballing the ridge grappler for quite a while… this might just push me over the edge. The KM3’s are wearing fast mainly because my commute is a bit over 100 miles a day so, I’ll be ready for some new shoes soon enough.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very cool. I’ve been running 39” KM3’s since last fall and if Im being honest, they’re just… OK. I’ve been eyeballing the ridge grappler for quite a while… this might just push me over the edge. The KM3’s are wearing fast mainly because my commute is a bit over 100 miles a day so, I’ll be ready for some new shoes soon enough.
KM3's are decent tires and I would run them. However, from what I've seen Ridge Grapplers are what I would choose to run even if I had to buy them. They're quite on the highway, seem to wear nicely, have long tread life and do well off road. I can't count how many times I'd seen Synergy climb things they really shouldn’t have been able to with a set.

Robar

The Enforcer
If I could get my hands on a set now I’d throw them on to replace my 37” Nitto Trail Grapplers on my Gladiator. The Ridge Grappler seems like it would be more fitting for a Jeep that sees mostly on road use.
I've had these on a 2500 RAM pickup and now on my JT. They have good road manners and wear nicely.

Fordracing19

Hey Eddy. Got your email. We are currently running the Milestar Patagonia in 38x13.5x17 and I would definitely be interested in the 38 Nitto.

n3tfury

Just commented a bit ago on IG (QDDMG) about the possibility of 38 Trails....GAHHHHH you're killing me haha. Those ridge's look great though!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Eddy. Got your email. We are currently running the Milestar Patagonia in 38x13.5x17 and I would definitely be interested in the 38 Nitto.
Awesome! Having seen both tires in person and out on the trail, I can honestly say that I am super unimpressed with Patagonia's and very impressed with Ridge Grapplers. The JLX back east was all I needed to see to know which one I would want to run.

benatc1

Hooked
I'm sure you're right. Been wanting to test them out for a while now and was super excited when Nitto told me about the 38's. :)
Had them on other trucks, very impressed on road, snow and dirt. Need to get some wheels and tires soon so I'll keep an eye on what you think about the 38s

Top Bottom