2024 NEW YEAR's KICK OFF RUN

JT@623

Hooked
Just asking if my wheeling partner and his little bride could tag along. I know there not members Mike don’t do the internet much. He’s got a 2020 Rubicon two door I have an extra radio. If not I understand but thought I’d ask . Here’s a pic of his jeep

Attachments

• IMG_0479.jpeg
    IMG_0479.jpeg
    364.4 KB · Views: 20

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just asking if my wheeling partner and his little bride could tag along. I know there not members Mike don’t do the internet much. He’s got a 2020 Rubicon two door I have an extra radio. If not I understand but thought I’d ask . Here’s a pic of his jeep
Sure, it'd be great to have them along :)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds like this run is going to be a mile long...haha. just remember everyone wait for the next guy at the turns. If you go before seeing the next person behind you they may miss it.
LOL - we're about 10 over what I'd normally cap a run like this off but figure, more than a handful always end up dropping out at the last minute. Filming is really where a group of this size can be an issue but that just means we won't be able to get everyone doing everything. Either way, I think it'll be fun :)

jesse3638

Hooked
LOL - we're about 10 over what I'd normally cap a run like this off but figure, more than a handful always end up dropping out at the last minute. Filming is really where a group of this size can be an issue but that just means we won't be able to get everyone doing everything. Either way, I think it'll be fun :)
Oh I agree. I'm so looking forward to it! It's been to long since seeing everyone

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, just wanted to let you all know that I just added official swag for the 2024 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run on our Bonfire store and you can buy shirts and hoodies for it there:

Here's a shot of what the design looks like :)

NYKOR24 TSHIRT BACK.png

JT@623

Hooked
Okay, just wanted to let you all know that I just added official swag for the 2024 WAYALIFE New Year Kick Off Run on our Bonfire store and you can buy shirts and hoodies for it there:

View attachment 399365
Ordered 👍

View attachment 399365
Excellent! Thank you!

View attachment 399365
Sweet! My 2019 hoodie needs a replacement.

Top Bottom