2024 NEW YEAR's KICK OFF RUN

jpkjeep

Caught the Bug
I am up for anything as long as it involves meeting cool people and Jeeping. Also went ahead and signed up for the "hardcore" Dirt Experience.

Anyone know some good camp sites? Contemplating taking the motorhome out. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post!

Jeeptime

Red Rock area has camp sites on the east side of HWY 160. You have to make reservations, so the sooner the better.
It is about one hour away from Boulder City.

JAGS

Hooked
I should note, the run should be capped off but I think we can manage with what we've got right now and typically, a few always end up dropping out so, we look forward to seeing you all soon!

Lodging information will be posted soon.
Can we just come for the pre-gaming the night before? Actually just half joking. Depending where as we have flights to send the kids off the next day. 🥃🥃

Edit: just caught the starting location and we’d have a 4+ hr drive. Hope to catch up another time!

Last edited:

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Just to clarify - WE ARE STICKING TO THE ORIGINAL PLAN which is wheeling with WAYALIFE on Saturday the 6th.

IF you would like to do MORE wheeling after our run, you need to register with Dirt Experience to join in on their Sunday the 7th run.
This sounds perfect. Going to try a little harder to make this trip.👍Thanks Eddie.

Moochie

This is Bob and his 2023 2 door Bronco. He is my son-in-law’s Father. He has built it up nicely and would like to join us on this run.

Attachments

• IMG_5103.jpeg
    IMG_5103.jpeg
    231.8 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5099.jpeg
    IMG_5099.jpeg
    262.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5100.jpeg
    IMG_5100.jpeg
    207.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5101.jpeg
    IMG_5101.jpeg