2024 NEW YEAR's KICK OFF RUN

Sorry about that. We've been doing our New Year Kick Off Run for over 2 decades now and this A2Z and now Nitto New Year's Jeep Run thing is news to me. I'm just trying to be as accommodating to everyone as I can.

Nice!
Totally understandable and much appreciated. It’s always gotta be sort of moving target for you guys with everything else you have going on. I’m stoked to get out with the crew regardless and, the WAYALIFE NY run is one that has been super important to me since we went on our first one so, given the choice I prefer to play with you guys.

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Just to clarify - WE ARE STICKING TO THE ORIGINAL PLAN which is wheeling with WAYALIFE on Saturday the 6th.

IF you would like to do MORE wheeling after our run, you need to register with Dirt Experience to join in on their Sunday the 7th run.
I’m glad that this is the plan. We couldn’t make it out till Friday. So may have dropped out. But we are all in with the original plan

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Totally understandable and much appreciated. It’s always gotta be sort of moving target for you guys with everything else you have going on. I’m stoked to get out with the crew regardless and, the WAYALIFE NY run is one that has been super important to me since we went on our first one so, given the choice I prefer to play with you guys.
Well, we appreciate it. Been planning this New Year run for a long time and hope you'll enjoy it.

Just to clarify - WE ARE STICKING TO THE ORIGINAL PLAN which is wheeling with WAYALIFE on Saturday the 6th.

IF you would like to do MORE wheeling after our run, you need to register with Dirt Experience to join in on their Sunday the 7th run.
Are you wheeling with them Sunday?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to hear it stayed to the original plan. I have no skin in this game since I’m not able to attend but the appeal of these runs were they were a chance to meet some new people and have a fun day exploring the desert after the new year. Not some big commercial event.
And, that's what this run was always about. You and your family will be missed on this one.

jesse3638

Hooked
Looks like I missed all the excitement while out hanging Christmas lights this afternoon...haha. Glad the plan remains the same as we will not be out until Friday evening and with the Littles that's a whole other variable that adds to the challenge. Plus I'm with Overlander, the WAYALIFE NY run have always been a blast seeing old friends and making new ones. No doubt Mel's run would be fun too it just wouldn't have the same feeling to me. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

cruznalday

Soooooo... I've been talking to Mel from EVO and found out that he's moving his A2Z event from this coming weekend to the same day as our New Year Kick Off Run. Needless to say, I am posting this up now because this information will become public soon and I wanted to give you a chance and enough time to cancel out of our run to be a part of his. And please know that Cindy and I would not have any hard feelings if you did. I should note that unlike last year, Mel is planning 2 different runs, an easy scenic one and a hardcore badass one and I have no doubts that both will be a ton of fun. In fact, for those of you who really want to get out and wheel, I can assure you that the later is the real deal.

With that said, Mel did ask if we could just combine our run with his event and that is something I wanted to talk to you about as well. Much like we did back in 2019, we could move our run to Friday the 5th and make this into a 2 day event and with wheeling on both days. Certainly, our ending point in Laughlin would make this possible but, we would only do this if you can the time off and if there were substantial interest from all of you. If there isn't, we're more than happy to just keep things the way they are.

Anyway, we'd love to hear what you think about all this.
Where can I get the info on the runs, days, times,trail rates,and sign up?

Top Bottom