2023 NEW YEAR's KICK OFF RUN

MojaveMike

Caught the Bug
Hey Mike, have I met your wife and daughter before? LOL

That said, if a radio is the only reason why you can't make it, I do have a spare you can borrow and we'd love to have you join us. Just let me know :)
Yes… you have met my wife and daughter. Lol.

Thanks Eddie!! I will let you know sometime today(Friday).

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sounds good!

I'm staying at the Best Western just 5 minutes down Pioneer Boulevard on Friday, then at the Hoover Dam Lodge after the run on Saturday👍
Okay, I can send you starting point info or you can meet us at the Holiday Inn Express the morning of. Either way, we can talk tonight.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
GPS INFORMATION
OKAY - Here is some important information regarding the GPS stuff although, it should come as no surprise that the area we will be covering extends from Mesquite to Boulder City. We will be exploring both sides of I-15 and how much ground we cover will depend on how fast as a group we're moving and how much daylight we have. Please be sure to download maps on your GPS system that will cover this area.

Lperdue

As a reminder, especially for those of you who've never done a run with us before, I will be expecting you to be...

GASSED UP AND READY TO ROLL BY 8:30 AM

This is NOT a suggestion, this is a requirement. Anyone who knows me knows that we WILL be rolling promptly at 8:30 AM and if you're not ready to go, we'll be leaving you behind :cool:

If you are not staying at the hotel with us, let me know and I will PM you the starting point tomorrow.
Just read you message where is the starting point.

Top Bottom