2023 NEW YEAR's KICK OFF RUN

GP NOIR

Hooked
My name is Don and my wife is Fawn. I've got a 2012 Wrangler Rubicon riding on 35s. I wish we could join you, but I don't yet have rock sliders for the Wrangler. Working on it!

I hope y'all have a fun and safe trip!
CJN3Hww-0%21sizeoriginal.JPG

337968ED-9B90-49D2-813B-E4113C8A25C7.jpeg

Last edited:
Awesome! See you tomorrow (y)

Well that's a shame. I'm sorry to hear your family won't be along for the ride but I look forward to seeing you soon.

Meeting at the Holiday Inn for dinner right? And it'll just be me too unfortunately, Brianna couldn't get work off in time. Hopefully she can come along on the next one.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
As a reminder, especially for those of you who've never done a run with us before, I will be expecting you to be...

GASSED UP AND READY TO ROLL BY 8:30 AM

This is NOT a suggestion, this is a requirement. Anyone who knows me knows that we WILL be rolling promptly at 8:30 AM and if you're not ready to go, we'll be leaving you behind :cool:

If you are not staying at the hotel with us, let me know and I will PM you the starting point tomorrow.
Can you tell us if we'll be close enough to the trail head to air down at the hotel? ;) I should be hitting town about 1ish . I'm in for the dinner meetup. Safe travels to all. Time to load up...

MojaveMike

Caught the Bug
Well first let let me introduce myself… I am Mike Keeton and I live in Boulder City. I own a 2021 Mojave Gladiator

Wish I could make it. I haven’t been very active in forum, and I don’t have a radio yet. Sounds like fun. Hopefully I can get my act together and go on the next run.

Attachments

• 8F1EDEF6-6570-4E77-B92E-A3316005C846.png
    8F1EDEF6-6570-4E77-B92E-A3316005C846.png
    882.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 85B869C3-62BF-44FB-82E3-1FF6EA5B8E84.jpeg
    85B869C3-62BF-44FB-82E3-1FF6EA5B8E84.jpeg
    267.7 KB · Views: 8

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Well first let let me introduce myself… I am Mike Keeton and I live in Boulder City. I own a 2021 Mojave Gladiator

Wish I could make it. I haven’t been very active in forum, and I don’t have a radio yet. Sounds like fun. Hopefully I can get my act together and go on the next run.
Hey Mike, have I met your wife and daughter before? LOL

That said, if a radio is the only reason why you can't make it, I do have a spare you can borrow and we'd love to have you join us. Just let me know :)

adavis1011

That said, if a radio is the only reason why you can't make it, I do have a spare you can borrow and we'd love to have you join us. Just let me know :)

I also have a spare handheld if anyone needs one to use.

Top Bottom