2023 NEW YEAR's KICK OFF RUN

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Hi, This is Tom and Susan, Strainger and Strainger's Heart. We will be travelling in our 2020 Rubican Gladiator with a three-inch EVO adjustable lift on 37inch Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Radio is installed and ready for channel input. GPS is installed but I STILL don't know how to use the darn thing.

Attachments

• Strain 2022.jpg
    Strain 2022.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 18

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I have Family in Town and we will be moving to Oasis RV Park on the 7th, Going to see if I can move some things around, I really want to be there
Hope you can work it out.
We are ready to join another fun adventure. This is Et and Michelle. Our Jeep is JoLene, 2020 JLU, 2” dynatrac lift, 35” shoes, different pieces of armor. Can’t wait to see friends and meet new ones. Thank you Eddie and Cindy. View attachment 382858 View attachment 382859
Awesome! It's been way too long. (y)
Count me in. Likely going to be myself and my wife Lila.

We are Casey and Lila and we’ll be in our Black 2014 JKU sport-S. Running a Rock Krawler short arm and some axle upgrades including ARB lockers running 38” trail grapplers on ATX beadlocks. This will be my 5th run and I’m looking forward to seeing all of you again.

View attachment 382861 View attachment 382862
Glad to see your Jeep is up and running again and that you can make this run!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Hi, This is Tom and Susan, Strainger and Strainger's Heart. We will be travelling in our 2020 Rubican Gladiator with a three-inch EVO adjustable lift on 37inch Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Radio is installed and ready for channel input. GPS is installed but I STILL don't know how to use the darn thing.
WooHoo! Missed seeing Susan at the A2Z event. Looking forward to seeing the two of you soon :)

Woo-hoo count me in!

We are Presley and Brianna and we'll be coming up from Del Mar, California in my 2018 JK 2 Door built around 35s and a 2.5" JKS lift, also equipped with EVO armor and a Warn Winch, with recovery gear and multiple types of off road communication (Just ordered the Baofeng 🤪) and navigation on board. (Just downloaded Gaia 😂) I just came from A2Z and am stoked for what will be my first NYR! Looking forward to seeing you all out there!

PSX_20221211_203554.jpg
PSX_20221002_184716.jpg

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Strainger said:
Awesome!! You need to talk to Tony. He'll be able to help out with the radio 👍
Woo-hoo count me in!

We are Presley and Brianna and we'll be coming up from Del Mar, California in my 2018 JK 2 Door built around 35s and a 2.5" JKS lift, also equipped with EVO armor and a Warn Winch, with recovery gear and multiple types of off road communication (Just ordered the Baofeng 🤪) and navigation on board. (Just downloaded Gaia 😂) I just came from A2Z and am stoked for what will be my first NYR! Looking forward to seeing you all out there!

View attachment 382870
View attachment 382871
Awesome! Glad to hear you'll be making it out! (y)

Last edited:
Here's a shot of Moochie because he won't post up a pic of himself but you know he'll be there pouring up some shots :ROFLMAO:

img_2695-copy-jpg.380421
Is my phone just crap or can I not see this? I'm dying to see it lol

Brute

Hooked
Well, it looks like I will be missing this one…the last Raiders home game is either on Sat the 7th or Sunday the 8th…they have not posted the date yet…if it’s on Sunday, I can make it…

Top Bottom