2023 NEW YEAR's KICK OFF RUN

I’ll be driving down to St.George Friday morning and will stay with a family member there but I do plan on heading down to Boulder City with everyone and just making the late trek back up to St.George Saturday evening. Gaia is already on my phone and I still have my Baofeng UV-5R I’ve used the last few trips. Looking forward to it.

JimLee

Hooked
We are going to try and make it, looking doubtful at this time, but trying hard to rearrange/ complete some things to make it happen. Here's me and the old lady:
stock-photo-sexy-couple-605779391.jpg

And my Jeep:
20221120_095252.jpg

It's highly modified and runs on one rear D60, with King coilovers.

But seriously, if we can make it I'll find a picture of us and post a pic of my Jeep on 4 wheels before then (Don't worry I'm not gonna use a group run as a shakedown run) . If not you'll just have to check out our onlyfans for 15.99 a month (it's not worth it).

Last edited:

Sylvester

We are going to try and make it, looking doubtful at this time, but trying hard to rearrange/ complete some things to make it happen. Here's me and the old lady:
View attachment 382967

And my Jeep:
View attachment 382968

But seriously, if we can make it I'll find a picture of us and post a pic of my Jeep on 4 wheels before then (Don't worry I'm not gonna use a group run as a shakedown run) . If not you'll just have to check out our onlyfans for 15.99 a month (it's not worth it).
You been working out, Sumbitch that's funny

JT@623

Hooked
View attachment 382967

And my Jeep:
View attachment 382975

Your old lady could ride with me if I could make it 🤣

Hey all and Eddie…. I unfortunately need to take my name off the list for this year. I completely spaced that I had promised a good friend I’d help out with a project for that same weekend. Planned it a few months back and just noticed the dates overlapping.

Lperdue

Hey all and Eddie…. I unfortunately need to take my name off the list for this year. I completely spaced that I had promised a good friend I’d help out with a project for that same weekend. Planned it a few months back and just noticed the dates overlapping.
Sorry to hear that, we would have loved to be able to catch up with you but are you planning any outings to Sand Hollow next year?

Sorry to hear that, we would have loved to be able to catch up with you but are you planning any outings to Sand Hollow next year?
Yeah I’m bummed too. It was a gamble and I ended up on the wrong side of it. And yes, lots of SH trips next year now that gas isn’t as bad and I have a place to stay down there. Let’s hook up for sure. I’d even make a trip down to Vegas for y’all.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Fing a I was just thinking, when is Eddie going to post this up? And bam.. Please count me in. Name is John. Probably just be me.
2011 Jeep JKU 37's with Machetes, EVO bolt -on coilovers with EVO Long Arm upgrade. Warn 10s and EVO sliders. I have a radio too.  10945736_858202237554209_1161154973184702226_n.jpg
20211004_114042.jpg

Last edited:

JAGS

Hooked
FML. At least as far as jeeping goes. Not getting the stars to align as this is THE day we take our kids back to the airport.

while we can’t join the fun, we’ll be there in spirit and hope get back out on trail soon with many of you.

Attachments

• B9E1DEBB-EB8D-4416-88A6-606156672AB7.jpeg
    B9E1DEBB-EB8D-4416-88A6-606156672AB7.jpeg
    232.9 KB · Views: 20
  • D5C10632-07AA-46A4-BC03-37F7A51B8FC8.jpeg
    D5C10632-07AA-46A4-BC03-37F7A51B8FC8.jpeg
    310.7 KB · Views: 18

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
View attachment 382967

And my Jeep:
View attachment 382975

:ROFLMAO: I hope you can make it out
Well that's a bummer.
damn, was hoping to make it since I was in Utah but plans changed and headed back to Texas.
That's a shame. Was hoping you might make it out.

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
FML. At least as far as jeeping goes. Not getting the stars to align as this is THE day we take our kids back to the airport.

while we can’t join the fun, we’ll be there in spirit and hope get back out on trail soon with many of you.
Was hoping you guys were gonna make this one. But i totally get the conflict. Hope we see you on a run soon

Top Bottom