2018 SEMA Show : LIVE Coverage Starts SUNDAY - OCTOBER 28th

Ddays

Hooked
Oh man, I have a love/hate deal with these. I absolutely love the coverage, but I hate when Eddie updates when I'm in the office. I keep telling myself, wait til I get home to check it out but then I have a break in doing stuff and I peek. Next thing I know I get sucked in and don't get shit done :cheesy: Thanks in advance Eddie & Cindy for the coverage! :thumb:

I'm really looking forward to see what the legit companies come out with this year for the JL's. Hopefully Fab Fours ran out of welding rods and shitty ideas so we're spared of any ugly-ass Grumper sightings :icon_crazy:

wibornz

I like cool stuff. I have been waiting for this show and coverage. Maybe one day I wll make it out for the show.

ARROWHEAD

Hopefully we'll get to see more JL specific two door parts and accessories like rock sliders, tops, skid plates / belly pans, lift kits, etc.

Last edited:

rlaracue

Tires! Anything new coming on Hybrid tire front. All brands are welcome. :)

Interests:

1. New Hybrid Tires or more rain/snow worthy mud tires. Mickey Thompson seems to be close to doing a tweak. Cooper also could use something new. Nitto and Toyo seems set. Any new MFG would be interesting.
2. AEV - they have been quiet on the JL front. Would love to see if they finally have a full portfolio for JLs
3. Light weight under body armor. Anyone anything new would be cool.

20181021132630-75bbf54f.jpg

Hey everyone, in just one week, SEMA 2018, the worlds largest auto show dedicated to the manufacturers of specialty equipment will be taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada. Unfortunately, SEMA is limited to vendors and those in the industry and unless you know someone that can get you in, it's not really something that most people can attend... well, at least not physically anyway.

Starting on Sunday, October 28th, Cindy and I will be bringing you LIVE from the convention floor and we invite you to join us virtually by following us here on WAYALIFE.com! You can be sure that we'll be paying special attention to all the new JL Wrangler and all the products being made for it but but we'll also make sure to cover anything and everything that's Jeep related. As always, we'll be sure to post up TONS of Hi-Res photos but this year, we'll also do our best to bring you videos of everything we see. We hope you'll mark your calendars and join us for the 2018 SEMA Show!!

With that said, please let us know what you're hoping to see at SEMA! :thumb:

kellyc33

Interests:

1. New Hybrid Tires or more rain/snow worthy mud tires. Mickey Thompson seems to be close to doing a tweak. Cooper also could use something new. Nitto and Toyo seems set. Any new MFG would be interesting.
2. AEV - they have been quiet on the JL front. Would love to see if they finally have a full portfolio for JLs

Trail app that runs straight from my Uconnect screen on my JLU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Glad to see so many people excited for SEMA and thank you for the suggestions. Please keep them coming and I'll be sure to do what I can to find what I can. :yup:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Interests:

Lol welcome to Wayalife. Cooper just released the stt pro. Nitto hasn’t come out with anything new in years and neither has Toyo. Wtf are you even talking about?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Subscribed. Don’t forget the gallon of hand sanitizer. If it’s anything like shot show every year, sick people everywhere. We’ll be adding a JL next year so I’m super excited to see what you guys post up about it. Thanks for putting in the work to bring us the show.

Top Bottom