2017 Word Series - Who ya Got?

Giants fan here. So it pains me to root for the “other” league.

Will say though. That was the best ceremonial first pitch I’ve ever seen. Pure class.
Then of course Puig fucks that all up with his bullshit later on in the game. Missed a hard play and throws his mit to the ground like a toddler. And FFS can’t the guy keep his tongue in his mouth? The Miley Cyrus shit is lame.

Anyhoo. Let’s go Astros!!

TrailHunter

Hooked
Giants fan here. So it pains me to root for the “other” league.

Will say though. That was the best ceremonial first pitch I’ve ever seen. Pure class.
Then of course Puig fucks that all up with his bullshit later on in the game. Missed a hard play and throws his mit to the ground like a toddler. And FFS can’t the guy keep his tongue in his mouth? The Miley Cyrus shit is lame.

Anyhoo. Let’s go Astros!!

Well Said!!! And Pre Game he was arrogant as usual... Only feel bad for one person right now... Vin. Great Game.

TheGrendel

203.gif

jesse3638

Hooked
Houston beat my Sox and then the Yanks so that's all that matters to me..haha. It would be cool to see either team win as the Stros have no world series win and I was 7 the last time the Dodgers won one. So far they've been good games and that's all I'm asking for. If you ask me the Dodgers are finished as I see the Stros taking all 3 at home. Dodgers needed to win both at home before going to Houston. Puig is a Douche unfortunately he is really good though..haha.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jackal01

Houston beat my Sox and then the Yanks so that's all that matters to me..haha. It would be cool to see either team win as the Stros have no world series win and I was 7 the last time the Dodgers won one. So far they've been good games and that's all I'm asking for. If you ask me the Dodgers are finished as I see the Stros taking all 3 at home. Dodgers needed to win both at home before going to Houston. Puig is a Douche unfortunately he is really good though..haha.

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

Lol "puig is a douche." Totally.

jmy

I've been an Astros fan for many years and was even a season ticket holder earlier in the decade after the opening of Minute Made Park. I'd love to see them win it all, what a great game last night!

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
I agree what a game last night! Not a fan of either team but I do hope the former Tiger comes away with the WS trophy [emoji471]. He’s doing been pitching good for you all!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Flat Top

As a life long Houston sports fan I confess I gave up on the Stros at least twice last night. Glad they pulled it through.

Really hope they can continue the pressure here at home!

Top Bottom