2017 SEMA R1 Concepts - The Jeff Yurk Gofundme Funded Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited

Brute

Hooked
Sorry, been busy. Let me see if I have this straight (presented as a limerick for your reading enjoyment).

You underinsured your house because you are cheap;
Then you used Gofundme to scam a new Jeep.
You claim you made donations to charity;
But won't provide clarity,
The bullshit with you is deep!

EAT A BOWL OF DONKEY DICKS!

A poet amongst us...

Brute

Hooked
:cheesy: I didn't think you could get IG on these phones!

View attachment 283330

Those were great phones...back in the day, the big ass analog Motorola's was the only phone that could get reception on the backside of Molokai while fishing...most likely shaved ten years off my life due to microwave exposure.

When the flip phone came out replacing these, we pull the guts out, silicone sealed the seams and made the antenna removeable so we could sneak in rum to UH football games...

benatc1

Hooked
As an adult you should be capable of prioritizing your life with wants and needs, and be man enough to handle your business the right way, and this is coming from a guy who recently had to sell his favorite object in the world, his Jeep, to make things work during a hard time...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JES

Ever since I saw pictures of his built jeep start circulating the internet, I always wondered. How does a Staff Sergeant in the US Army afford a jeep build like this???

Especially one supporting a family. I know what he makes and it doesn't equal up.

I understand some people choose to live beyond their means, but it all makes sense now.

Sent from my SM-G920P using WAYALIFE mobile app

He fucked these people in the ass with no Vaseline, should be thrown in jail!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I agree. Another thing that I was thinking is that any time someone starts a gofund me, they sohuld have to say exactly what it would be used for. If you posted that you needed to pay to get a house fixed, gofundme should only release a check to a company that does the work. I feel like more people would give to gofundme and other crowdfunding places if they had "more" of a guarantee that te money was being used as stated.

Also, I want new wheels and tires, and a bumper. Who will donate?

longarmwj

I agree. Another thing that I was thinking is that any time someone starts a gofund me, they sohuld have to say exactly what it would be used for. If you posted that you needed to pay to get a house fixed, gofundme should only release a check to a company that does the work. I feel like more people would give to gofundme and other crowdfunding places if they had "more" of a guarantee that te money was being used as stated.

Also, I want new wheels and tires, and a bumper. Who will donate?

Sounds like you need to create your own crowdfunding website :thumb:

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
This whole thing seems like a witch hunt to me. A lot of speculation, questions and theories, but not much to base it on. Anyone's free to make speculation about this guy, but it's kind of offensive to throw claims out in the guy's face and then ask him to prove it's not true. What's his motivation to do so?

WJCO

Meme King
This whole thing seems like a witch hunt to me. A lot of speculation, questions and theories, but not much to base it on. Anyone's free to make speculation about this guy, but it's kind of offensive to throw claims out in the guy's face and then ask him to prove it's not true. What's his motivation to do so?

No, he doesn't have to prove anything, but the evidence is still pretty consistent with some shitty decisions. As far as not much to base it on.......The 90% number that he provided did not line up with the GoFundMe page numbers.

TrailHunter

Hooked

I tend to agree... Right or wrong it’s His Life, his jeep, his family, his friends, his sponsors.... not my business... but Grateful for his service regardless. Also good to see others on here concerned with staying true to good values... but who knows what the truth is?... only him. Karma sorts it out either way.

Top Bottom