2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

dchotrod

Happy to announce ANOTHER awesome giveaway! Rugged Radios has stepped up and provided a prize pack that will include (2) of their RH-5R handheld radios, (2) hats, and a small duffle bag to carry everything! They have also provided some items to be included in the swag bags that will be given away as well! In addition, ALL Wayalife members receive 10% off as long as you reach out through the forum!

Thanks Rugged Radios!

View attachment 218051

That's stinkin AWESOME! I really appreciate the vendors stepping up like this. I know it's good advertising but they aren't just giving out stickers, I mean there are some really awesome prizes.

Aroge18

Glad you signed up! That thing needs to be running Extreme! So does your brother!

I think we are both leary of ruining another wheeling trip with breaking something on the first day or first 15 minutes or getting off the trailer. Out of our last 3 trips we have only wheeled a cumulative 30 minutes so probably avoid breaking stuff this trip.

We were talking about the extreme group but just want to go wheeling on this trip and not push equipment to the limits. You might convince us to run a small group of people who want to hit sligthly more advanced trails but we will be avoiding rattle rock, rail trail, stair steps. Trails like waldens ridge, 15, 21, 39 but nothing on the top tier of what the park offers.

thardy

Banned
I think we are both leary of ruining another wheeling trip with breaking something on the first day or first 15 minutes or getting off the trailer. Out of our last 3 trips we have only wheeled a cumulative 30 minutes so probably avoid breaking stuff this trip.

We were talking about the extreme group but just want to go wheeling on this trip and not push equipment to the limits. You might convince us to run a small group of people who want to hit sligthly more advanced trails but we will be avoiding rattle rock, rail trail, stair steps. Trails like waldens ridge, 15, 21, 39 but nothing on the top tier of what the park offers.

That's kinda what the Extreme has turned into. They're running Waldens on Friday with a few others in between. On Saturday, running 39, those that want to take rail trail can, otherwise, they can go up Cadillac and regroup at the top. Stair Steps and Rattle Rock are also optional. I imagine only 1 may be 2 will try Rail and Rattle. Up to you guys but both of your rigs would do fine in Extreme.

croge17

That's kinda what the Extreme has turned into. They're running Waldens on Friday with a few others in between. On Saturday, running 39, those that want to take rail trail can, otherwise, they can go up Cadillac and regroup at the top. Stair Steps and Rattle Rock are also optional. I imagine only 1 may be 2 will try Rail and Rattle. Up to you guys but both of your rigs would do fine in Extreme.

I am going to play it by ear... I want to run waldens and devils elbow but my problem is peer pressure. I give in way to easy and will wind up at the bottom of rail trail looking up in a hurry. I promise my brother is worse.

thardy

Banned
I am going to play it by ear... I want to run waldens and devils elbow but my problem is peer pressure. I give in way to easy and will wind up at the bottom of rail trail looking up in a hurry. I promise my brother is worse.

I understand. I can put you guys down for Extreme on Friday and advanced on Saturday. And then you guys can switch up to run Extreme on Saturday if you want.

JSTJPN

Happy to announce ANOTHER awesome giveaway! Rugged Radios has stepped up and provided a prize pack that will include (2) of their RH-5R handheld radios, (2) hats, and a small duffle bag to carry everything! They have also provided some items to be included in the swag bags that will be given away as well! In addition, ALL Wayalife members receive 10% off as long as you reach out through the forum!

Thanks Rugged Radios!

View attachment 218051

That is awesome.

Thanks Rugged Radios for your support.

Top Bottom