2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

WJCO

Meme King
Maybe I'm out of line here, but is there a way to see when a person hit the min posts? If so why don't we require it to be prior or close to the start of this thread. Again don't want to speak out of line, just hate to see people here only for the free shit the vendors put out to help the group have fun and a great exaperiance.

I'm sure that could be added to the requirements. *Must have 50 posts at the time this thread was created.* Every post is time/date stamped, it can be accounted for.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Im obviously not as tech savvy as you sir and for that I guess I should apologize for cluttering things up.

I'm guessing your younger. Not that it matters, but you post like a high schooler..

Anyway, hope you all have a great trip! I'll try and make it to the next one

WJCO

Meme King
This is getting lame quick. Quit the shit posts, forget about post count and let's focus on the trip. Christ.

^ This is exactly how it should be. But really pisses me off that someone would take advantage of a contest and lower the chance of active members to win something.

thardy

Banned
Maybe I'm out of line here, but is there a way to see when a person hit the min posts? If so why don't we require it to be prior or close to the start of this thread. Again don't want to speak out of line, just hate to see people here only for the free shit the vendors put out to help the group have fun and a great exaperiance.

I'm sure that could be added to the requirements. *Must have 50 posts at the time this thread was created.* Every post is time/date stamped, it can be accounted for.

Not going to lie, it took quite a bit of work to look up post counts of 70+ members already. Sad part is, the min post count is only for the big ticket items. Anyone can when a swag bag or shot glasses. Either way, it'll all work itself out. Can't make everyone happy.

bonedaddy

Man - This trips going to be Epic! The masses are going to have a great trip regardless of winning crap or not ... and those are the people you are putting forth all this effort for anyways.

So who's ready! Even though we are just spectating this run, Jamie and I are stoked!!! I can not wait to see the rigs and what they are capable of, people pushing there comfort levels, the whole nine!

LET's GO NOW!!!!!!:rock:

Prime 17

My tires are coming in today. I have trimed my fenders and have an evo leveling kit installed with spidertrax spacers.

Anyone know if 35s clear the stock rock rail on a 2016 rubicon or do i need to trim them?

Just trimmed my 2010 2 door yesterday with 35's. Trimmed the pinch seems as well. Had less than an inch clearance with a 2.5 inch lift.

thardy

Banned
My tires are coming in today. I have trimed my fenders and have an evo leveling kit installed with spidertrax spacers.

Anyone know if 35s clear the stock rock rail on a 2016 rubicon or do i need to trim them?

With yours being newer, you SHOULD be ok.

RMC2

Caught the Bug

Pinch seam Is factory cut on 13 and newer. but the stock rubi rock rails will need to shortened on the back end about an inch.

Prime 17

Did not know the 13 and newer were trimmed. The OEM rock rails were the biggest problem. I took off an inch and a half. They would have definitely rubbed when compressed without trimming.

swampdog

Pinch seam Is factory cut on 13 and newer. but the stock rubi rock rails will need to shortened on the back end about an inch.

The late year 13s were trimmed from my understanding. Mine was a mid year 13 and was NOT trimmed. I believe 14 and up are trimmed.

Top Bottom