2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

5 gallon HD bucket with all of my fluids, a couple of trash bags and paper towels. Meh, better than nothing.

These are new to me...I have a 3 gal bucket with snap tight lid, a bag of the fancy kinda light weight sorb all, and a small shovel. Hope I'm good.

No worries but Im still tryin to figure out Facebook.

Hey Tom, have a safe trip. Im leaving Thur morning.

These are new to me...I have a 3 gal bucket with snap tight lid, a bag of the fancy kinda light weight sorb all, and a small shovel. Hope I'm good.

You've already been asked nicely to stop cluttering up this thread. It sure appears that you're trying to get your post count up to meet the requirements to win some free shit.

Honestly, they really only help if you're the first vehicle. Otherwise you're just blinding people. Not to mention it really makes it a pain for the spotter if you have light bars on.

amen to that! I can not stand when people are lit up like christmas behind me, not very enjoyable to say the least...

+ 1 for my Post Count!!!

My tires are coming in today. I have trimed my fenders and have an evo leveling kit installed with spidertrax spacers.

Anyone know if 35s clear the stock rock rail on a 2016 rubicon or do i need to trim them?

You've already been asked nicely to stop cluttering up this thread. It sure appears that you're trying to get your post count up to meet the requirements to win some free shit.

Wow...guess im missin something here, maybe clickin on a wrong button... but thats pretty rude.

Also, where will the door prize drawing be held?

Wow...guess im missin something here, maybe clickin on a wrong button... but thats pretty rude.

You're the ONLY person that specifically asked about the giveaway, see first quote above. Upon getting my response you have been on a very random post tirade, even after I asked you politely to PM me any additional questions. WJCO is just calling a spade a spade.

You're the ONLY person that specifically asked about the giveaway, see first quote above. Upon getting my response you have been on a very random post tirade, even after I asked you politely to PM me any additional questions. WJCO is just calling a spade a spade.

Maybe I'm out of line here, but is there a way to see when a person hit the min posts? If so why don't we require it to be prior or close to the start of this thread. Again don't want to speak out of line, just hate to see people here only for the free shit the vendors put out to help the group have fun and a great exaperiance.

Top Bottom