2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

Holy crap this thread has a crap load of Wayalifers attending! I wish i would be able to make this to be able to meet everyone, and the wheeling of course [emoji14].
Hows the weather up there in Tenn?

The group camp area is reserved for us. If that's where you plan to camp, upon arrival, tell them you're with the Wayalife run and will be camping at the group camp area.

Gotcha, thanks for the info man. That's what i'll do, thanks for all you have done to plan this trip! I'm sure it wasn't easy! :thumb:

Holy crap this thread has a crap load of Wayalifers attending! I wish i would be able to make this to be able to meet everyone, and the wheeling of course [emoji14].

I'm not in TN, but I'd imagine it's about as hot and muggy as GA is right now. I'm hoping it has a little time to dry up before we go. Been a lot of rain lately. Hopefully you can make another ride in the future!

There sure is!! Wish you could make it too! It's been hot and rainy here in TN. I really hope we have good weather for this trip! (no rain)

I'm not in TN, but I'd imagine it's about as hot and muggy as GA is right now. I'm hoping it has a little time to dry up before we go. Been a lot of rain lately. Hopefully you can make another ride in the future!
Sounds just like in the southeast part of TX. With the exception of rain. But surely, i will for sure make the next one! I hope this run turns out well with as perfect as weather as you can get (in summer) lol
Hope everyone takes a crap load of photos and videos!
There sure is!! Wish you could make it too! It's been hot and rainy here in TN. I really hope we have good weather for this trip! (no rain)

For sure, the next one will be more of a possibility :thumb:
Hopefully the weather will play nice the weekend of y'alls trip!

Top Bottom