2016 Wayalife End of Summer WINDROCK Run - Official Event Thread

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1470708039.124515.jpg
Got one side out up just gotta finish adding the other bolts. Other side will be done tomorrow. Shocks should be here by the end of the week

I might be getting excited about this trip.

Anybody else that doesnt like our cb antenna mounting choices?

Been hoping since I saw this posted that we would be able to make it. Unfortunately things aren't going to work out. Been wanting to hit Windrock and maybe next time will work with our schedule better.

Count us in - Accommodation preference?

Count us in for Windrock! - Prime 17 (driver with 2 passengers) Wolverine 17 (driver with 1 passenger). Family fun for five!

So where do most people stay? Do you just camp at the group campsite or something else? I know you can get a cabin or hotel but just curious what most people are choosing. Would love to hear from people what they are planning for accommodations???

Sorry, for the first timer questions... Looking forward to a great time and meeting new people!

Count us in for Windrock! - Prime 17 (driver with 2 passengers) Wolverine 17 (driver with 1 passenger). Family fun for five!

So where do most people stay? Do you just camp at the group campsite or something else? I know you can get a cabin or hotel but just curious what most people are choosing. Would love to hear from people what they are planning for accommodations???

Sorry, for the first timer questions... Looking forward to a great time and meeting new people!

I usually stay at the Double Tree in Oak Ridge. Only like a 10 minute drive to the park. Nice hotel especially when little man is with me.

There are quite a few doing every option. I know I'm in a cabin at the park. I'd say there's a pretty decent split of people across just about every option.

Been hoping since I saw this posted that we would be able to make it. Unfortunately things aren't going to work out. Been wanting to hit Windrock and maybe next time will work with our schedule better.

Sorry to hear that man. Next time!

We are definitely looking forward to it ... will be good to be out with you guys again, even if it is as spectators ... :thumb:

We are definitely looking forward to it ... will be good to be out with you guys again, even if it is as spectators ... :thumb:

Glad we could convince you! You and Jamie deserve it after all you guys have been through. Sucks you won't have the new ride yet, but it'll still be a good time.

I'm glad you guys could come!!! Looking forward to kicking back a few cold ones with you guys at our camp fire! It definitely sucks you won't be in the new Jeep, but you'll be out there again soon!

I'll be hammock camping, but note sure where exactly. Regardless, couldn't be more excited about it.

My brother and I are staying in one of the camp cabins with 2 bunk beds a bathroom and kitchenette have two open cots. Feel free to crash with us but we are rolling out saturday night after the festivities.

Gotta have sunday to wind down from a trip like this before work.

Top Bottom