2016 Newbie Camping Run

phrogbusta

Is there any space available? I haven't had a chance to get my new Rubi onto dirt. Put me down if there's any spots available.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I just updated the list :thumb:

For those of you joining us on this run, I do need to let you know that the weather forecast is now showing that we will be seeing some gusty winds and rain by Saturday night and it's supposed to increase by Sunday. Just a heads up.

JAGS

Hooked

For those of you joining us on this run, I do need to let you know that the weather forecast is now showing that we will be seeing some gusty winds and rain by Saturday night and it's supposed to increase by Sunday. Just a heads up.

Guess you'll be putting the new MTs through a good test. [emoji6][emoji299]️⛈

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

Oh yeah, suppose to snow in the mountains west [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

ob_tj

Thanks you for the update! Guess the weather made my decision for me on whether or not to take the doors off.

Sounds like it's going to be a fun trip. Wish we were there.

It only takes an inch or two of rain on the El Paso's to make things interesting.
These were taken on Garlock Rd at the trail head.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456956108.718407.jpg .
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1456956120.527963.jpg .

Top Bottom