2016 Newbie Camping Run

Hey Dave, got your PM and responded to it. Thanks for the heads.

Hmmm, okay. Let me add you to a standby list. If nobody signs up or if we have the room by the middle of the week, you're in.

Seriously?? You're coming all the way out from NC and will be in the area? If so, let me know and maybe we'll have to make an exception for you.

LOL!! Looking at your avatar, I think you're a bit over qualified to be on this run.

This ^^^

Let us know if you still want to join us.

We are getting to Vegas on wed and thought we would check you guys out at the so-cal suds & grub than go to TDS.... Than I saw the post about Newbi run. Timing is everything . Would love to join you guys and let better half get some wheel time. We have all are camping gear with us...🤘🏼

Hi Eddie,
Is staying to camp an absolute must for this run? I have Saturday but I don't have Sunday. I am a "newbie" with a built up Jeep ready for tough trails but I have only just begun to do the tougher real obstacle trails. Have been on only two real name trails and countless dirt roads as a younger man when I use to get to drive one of my dad's two Jeeps all over the Mojave but those dirt roads didn't even require 4 wheeling. So my Jeep is ready but I am a "newbie" and have not yet got to do a Wayalife run of any sort. My Jeep has 38" tires not "35" and smaller"
I would love to do this to get to have the experience and to have one more trail under my belt before Moab EJS. I would love to do this run but can't camp this time. If you say I am outside the trip parameters: I understand completely if I am "okayed" to participate I will be there. If you would let me know I would appreciate you taking the time. thank you Sir.IMG_1505.jpg

Ah! My son has a math competition that Saturday so I'll miss another one of these. Maybe next year:) If anyone wants to do this trail end of March or April, I'm in.

Wish I could make it! The family would be pissed if I took off for a jeep trip on my birthday!

We are getting to Vegas on wed and thought we would check you guys out at the so-cal suds & grub than go to TDS.... Than I saw the post about Newbi run. Timing is everything . Would love to join you guys and let better half get some wheel time. We have all are camping gear with us...落

LOL!! Awesome, I'll get you on the list and will look forward to seeing you there :thumb:

Hi Eddie,
Is staying to camp an absolute must for this run? I have Saturday but I don't have Sunday. I am a "newbie" with a built up Jeep ready for tough trails but I have only just begun to do the tougher real obstacle trails. Have been on only two real name trails and countless dirt roads as a younger man when I use to get to drive one of my dad's two Jeeps all over the Mojave but those dirt roads didn't even require 4 wheeling. So my Jeep is ready but I am a "newbie" and have not yet got to do a Wayalife run of any sort. My Jeep has 38" tires not "35" and smaller"
I would love to do this to get to have the experience and to have one more trail under my belt before Moab EJS. I would love to do this run but can't camp this time. If you say I am outside the trip parameters: I understand completely if I am "okayed" to participate I will be there. If you would let me know I would appreciate you taking the time. thank you Sir.View attachment 190582

Unfortunately, yes. It's just too much trouble to setup camp and then lead the people who are just there for the day back out to pavement. Sorry.

LOL!! Awesome, I'll get you on the list and will look forward to seeing you there :thumb:

Unfortunately, yes. It's just too much trouble to setup camp and then lead the people who are just there for the day back out to pavement. Sorry.

Great, thanks bud. See you "West Side" [emoji482]

I'm in if there is room

Me and the wife would like to go if there is room. Jeep newbie here and she has never driven off road. So this is a Saturday drive in and camp and drive out Sunday correct? If so perfect!

We are planning on being on being there. Perfect timing as the calendar is clear.

Just to make sure, you do meet the minimum requirements, you're not overly built and you know we are camping, right? :cool:

Me and the wife would like to go if there is room. Jeep newbie here and she has never driven off road. So this is a Saturday drive in and camp and drive out Sunday correct? If so perfect!

Yup, there's still room and we will be coming out on Sunday.

Spoke with the family looks like I will be able to make it after all. Sent you a PM

Awesome, I'll look forward to seeing you there. :)

Been waitin for this!

Hey Eddie,
Would definitely love to make this trip if there is still room on the list! my in-laws live in ridgecrest so my wife was gonna go see her parents and my father-in-law and I would love to come along! I have been waitin for this post since I joined this forum!:beer:

Top Bottom